When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Seamaster 300M Black A2824 Ceramic Bezel BP 1:1

Hm9812

Hi,

I'm looking for an Omega Seamaster 300M Black, the best clone available. I have contacted a number of sellers regarding this watch and it seems only BP make this. Does anyone know if the new replicas of this watch are any good because i know they varied in quality in the past, especially with the bezel alignment and back case. Anyone bought one recently have any comments on this and which seller did you use?

Thanks

21230362001002.jpg

Yes, these are good reps. I have a bond 50 rep and it's very well made. 

All TD's can get these. Look at each TD and choose one that you feel comfortable with. 

• Like 1

I am unsure which TD to use as this is my first time buying. Many people recommend Lucy or puretime? Do you have any comments regarding these sellers?

Thanks!

Having experience with both of the above mentioned TD's, I'd recommend Joshua at perfect clones. Lucy is thorough and provides a more personalised service, however the turnaround time can be long. PT seem to be too busy to provide a close customer service IMHO. After ordering with Josh you usually get what you want within 7-10 days delivered.

Go to the TD's section of the forum and read some reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1