When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My rep collection in my watch box

DallasGTA

The top row are all Rolex reps.  From left to right:  Submariner (Blue), Submariner (Black), Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA, Daytona (Black), Daytona (White), Milgauss

The bottom row is the more unique reps I own.  From left to right:  Franck Muller Vegas, Franck Muller Crazy Hours, Richard Mille RM-011, Panerai PAM00152 (Sealand for Purdey), Panerai PAM00076 (Black Seal), Corum Golden Bridge

Any suggestions on watches I should add to this collection?  Your comments are appreciated.

Watch Box 01.jpg

Hmmm you seem to have the two extremes - 'typical standard type' Rolexes and then the opposite - super rare (in the wild) high end stuff. 

How about some middle ground - Breitlings or Omega - dressy or divers. Or even IWC etc 

1 hour ago, kernow said:

Hmmm you seem to have the two extremes - 'typical standard type' Rolexes and then the opposite - super rare (in the wild) high end stuff. 

How about some middle ground - Breitlings or Omega - dressy or divers. Or even IWC etc 

I think you are right about the extremes.  I've wanted a Breitling Emergency for a long time, but I checked with all the TD's and none have them :( 

What unique/unusual hard-to-get Omega would you suggest?  I was thinking an Omega De Ville Jump Hour.

Thanks bro, but my plan was to move away from the Richard Mille watches.  Do you have any other suggestions?

92403019abcfc37e9508f130bcf50202.jpg trying to think out of the box and bit.this watch is new it's going around 250.what model you like

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks bro, but my plan was to move away from the Richard Mille watches.  Do you have any other suggestions?

84cfbd6311e4ea6392ef39a5adfd5978.jpg this one looks nice

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk