When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy noob replica Rolex submarine

Hulk2545

Hi guys 

I'm a new member here and l want to buy a replica of submarine or deep sea rolex, I was reading here alot about noob factory watches and how good they are so kindly I have two questions 

1- which watch do you recommend me to buy a black submarine or a blue deep sea from noob. which one is more accurate to the genioun and which movement do you guys recommend please? 

2- where can I buy noob watches from ? Beacuse I found a website it call Noobwatches.com and I wanted to order the watch then I hesitate. I said I will ask some expert first. 

Thank you soo much for your help in advance 

Best regards 

First we are convinced the website you linked is not connected to the Noob factory. Maybe they sell Noob watches, maybe not and you will have no certainty of even receiving a watch if you buy from a none trusted dealer.

Our Trusted Dealers can be found by Browse at the top of any page, then Forums, then scroll a long way down to watches, clothes, parts and accessories. 

The Deepsea is a large watch, so consider that, but otherwise the choice is yours.

• Like 1

I'm sorry if this doesn't immediately sound helpful, but no replica is ever 100% identical to genuine. There are even slight differences on genuine watches. As you gain knowledge this becomes one of the most satisfying and challenging aspects of our hobby. The Noob version of the current black dial Submariner 116610 is very, very good and would take someone knowledgeable about the model to call as not genuine. The Hulk is the same case, but the dial isn't an exact copy of any of the genuine dial versions. (As far as I understand). The Deepsea is also a very good repilica. 

We can call out poor replicas and do, but the better ones such as these it is largely a matter of opinion which is best.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

I'm sorry if this doesn't immediately sound helpful, but no replica is ever 100% identical to genuine. There are even slight differences on genuine watches. As you gain knowledge this becomes one of the most satisfying and challenging aspects of our hobby. The Noob version of the current black dial Submariner 116610 is very, very good and would take someone knowledgeable about the model to call as not genuine. The Hulk is the same case, but the dial isn't an exact copy of any of the genuine dial versions. (As far as I understand). The Deepsea is also a very good repilica. 

We can call out poor replicas and do, but the better ones such as these it is largely a matter of opinion which is best.

Thanks a million for your reply just one more question if you don't mind ... The current black dial submarine noob v7 do you mean and which movement do you recommend?? And last what is the best website to order from ?? From your ecperience ... Thanks again in advance 

Yes, the number I quoted is the Rolex reference number. Movement wise the S3135 isn't generally considered to be very reliable and parts are not available. I understand some improvements have been made to it recently, but unless you are intending to seriously upgrade the watch with genuine parts, I think it is better to go with an ETA clone movement. In this case 2836 I believe.

I recommend you buy in the member to member sales from another forum member. I've bought 3 new watches from dealers and 2 had issues. I've never bought a bad one from the forum (find some wood).

Go to M2M Sales and just wait.

The movement is usually the ETA clone 2836, or sometimes referred to as the A2836. Almost all my reps have this and I've been fortunate with no problems.

I've owned the deep sea and it looks like a Rolex. The biggest difference I've seen comparing it side by side to the gen is that the font of the gen is much cleaner. You'd never see that if you didn't have them next to each other.

The reality is that I, much like you, agonized over finding the best rep, but nobody cares. I've gotten one compliment on a rep, ever. No one can tell it's a rep - I can't even tell on someone else in passing.

In summary, relax, buy a used one, and stop stressing over which is better. But from someone with plenty of feedback, and make the sale as easy as possible. Pay quickly and be polite, and you'll be well on your way to a great experience here.

20 minutes ago, Raxford said:

The reality is that I, much like you, agonized over finding the best rep, but nobody cares. I've gotten one compliment on a rep, ever. No one can tell it's a rep - I can't even tell on someone else in passing.

Some sound advice here, especially this bit. We spend too much time obsessing over super magnified photographs. I've got reps that any guy on here could call out from the opposite side of a crowded bar and still they don't get noticed. Very few people notice your watch, even less know anything about them and the small number of guys that can accurately tell gen from franken and high end rep are probably your brothers on here anyway. 

Gen or rep, wear a watch for your own pleasure.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raxford said:

I recommend you buy in the member to member sales from another forum member. I've bought 3 new watches from dealers and 2 had issues. I've never bought a bad one from the forum (find some wood).

Go to M2M Sales and just wait.

The movement is usually the ETA clone 2836, or sometimes referred to as the A2836. Almost all my reps have this and I've been fortunate with no problems.

I've owned the deep sea and it looks like a Rolex. The biggest difference I've seen comparing it side by side to the gen is that the font of the gen is much cleaner. You'd never see that if you didn't have them next to each other.

In summary, relax, buy a used one, and stop stressing over which is better. But from someone with plenty of feedback, and make the sale as easy as possible. Pay quickly and be polite, and you'll be well on your way to a great experience here.

Thaks a lot for the feedback...  Can you please guide to someone who sell those watches here ?? I mean in this forum 

It would be a matter of waiting until you see one come up for sale. You can click "browse" at the top of every page, then "forum" scroll down to Trading Zone/watches. You can if you wish click "follow" at the top right of that page and you will get notified when anyone lists a new advert. You could also place a want to buy advert.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

It would be a matter of waiting until you see one come up for sale. You can click "browse" at the top of every page, then "forum" scroll down to Trading Zone/watches. You can if you wish click "follow" at the top right of that page and you will get notified when anyone lists a new advert. You could also place a want to buy advert.

Thanks a million dear friend I really appreciate it 

13 minutes ago, Raxford said:

Dear friend 

What I understood here is that currently the best replica of submarine is noob v7 with Asian movement so what do you think ?? And what is the difference between the above watches and the one that I mentioned

And I appreciate your kind reply 

Regards

Tapatalk is not working for me right now. The first one is a TC which means it is the earlier version of the Submariner. The 16610 produced from around 1987 to 2010 I think. It is largely a matter of personal choice which style you prefer. The TC is a very good watch indeed, but if that advert is the one I think it is, then it is not available anymore. 

V3 refers to an earlier version of the Noob Sub. I seem to recall some say this is better for modding, but I am unsure of the exact reasons. Just to be very clear it is an early version of the Noob replica, but it is still a replica of the Rolex 116610, the current Rolex model.

As an American Soap once said "confused? You will be".

All our Trusted Dealers can get just about any rep. Have a look on their sites and decide who you feel comfortable with. When I was new here I dealt with Andrew at Trusty Time as he was very easy to deal with and accepted Paypal. One word though - in this game you need .......... patience!

The models with none functional dial at six are the best in terms of correct sub dial placement and case thickness. We don't really have a great choice of substitute mechanisms for Daytona reps. There are rumours that the factories are working on a clone movement, but rumours are not always reliable and we will have to see if anything materializes and if so how reliable it proves to be. 

Are you looking for the current model 116500 or something from the back catalogue? It would pay you to read a few threads on the model you are interested in, there is a ton of information. 

I understand you already purchased a V7 Noob, however I figured I would add my 2 cents, as I've spent the last month doing tons of research on finding the best 116610.  From what I've read, if you want the very best Noob V7 116610 it's best to get one from BK.  The V7's tend to have varying degrees of Solid End Link (SEL) fitment issues direct from TD's and several other potential issues that BK resolves:

https://rwg.cc/topic/184560-product-offering-noobfactory-sub-c-black-v7-w-swiss-eta-2836-2/

Everything I've read suggests that BK tends to have better quality control (and in some cases, sources better quality parts from the Noob factory - like correctly fitting SEL's) which in-turn suggests that you'll get a better overall product.  I also confirmed with him during my order that he'll verify the ETA 2836 movement is cleaned/oiled and running accurately.  

Of course, I'm still waiting for my BK 116610 to arrive - so I'll see soon if all of this is true.  But there are many many threads out there that backup all of this info.

3 hours ago, mrsoundman said:

I understand you already purchased a V7 Noob, however I figured I would add my 2 cents, as I've spent the last month doing tons of research on finding the best 116610.  From what I've read, if you want the very best Noob V7 116610 it's best to get one from BK.  The V7's tend to have varying degrees of Solid End Link (SEL) fitment issues direct from TD's and several other potential issues that BK resolves:

https://rwg.cc/topic/184560-product-offering-noobfactory-sub-c-black-v7-w-swiss-eta-2836-2/

Everything I've read suggests that BK tends to have better quality control (and in some cases, sources better quality parts from the Noob factory - like correctly fitting SEL's) which in-turn suggests that you'll get a better overall product.  I also confirmed with him during my order that he'll verify the ETA 2836 movement is cleaned/oiled and running accurately.  

Of course, I'm still waiting for my BK 116610 to arrive - so I'll see soon if all of this is true.  But there are many many threads out there that backup all of this info.

Dear 

I am new in this forum however I want to order the same watch that its mentioned ,,, I did not received my new noob v7 submariner still but I did order it. I don't mind to buy that one too but how can I be intought with the vendor