When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Brief history of the Replica watch forums

KB

9 hours ago, KB said:

Hey there Gran long time no see. :)

Cheers
ken

Yes I am back..my replicas are falling apart so need some upgrades. I have missed you all. Neil died in January!? I heard, sad news, TTK brought the entertainment. i will miss him.

Well Neil didn't like our knitting circle that's for sure, but there was another side to him as there is to everyone. Towards the end I saw a little of the man behind the avatar and I have to say I think he would have been good company. You guys know this is my home, but I still contributed to a floral tribute.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

Well Neil didn't like our knitting circle that's for sure, but there was another side to him as there is to everyone. Towards the end I saw a little of the man behind the avatar and I have to say I think he would have been good company. You guys know this is my home, but I still contributed to a floral tribute.

I know. He would have appreciated your words, partcularly that "knitting circle" comment :bangin: and that you contributed :notworthy:  . He is part of the RWG history now and will live on in its threads  :gathering:

39 minutes ago, gran said:

Yes I am back..my replicas are falling apart so need some upgrades. I have missed you all. Neil died in January!? I heard, sad news, TTK brought the entertainment. i will miss him.

Sad about Neil. I came to know him via Skype. He was in Thailand at the time and we used to Skype quite regularly. Aside from the fact that his stuff was high quality and photo's were as good as it gets, he was a really interesting guy. Didn't suffer fools gladly, and went out of his way to prove that, but "in person" or one on one, he was a well educated and decent guy. I still have the reps i got from him and always wondered what happened to him. I actually missed him on the boards. Added a little spice to our lives!

Rest in Peace, Neil.

• Like 1

Just because.....

"I am only responsible for what I say not what you understand, and yes I do talk to myself, sometimes I need an expert opinion"

I really liked this:-

Posted Image

Thank you for the birthday wishes guys, BUT, sorry to disappoint you, t'aint mah burfday today, I never ever RELIGIOUSLY never ever put my information on any website, I'm not on FB / Twit or any other social networks, when it comes to filling in forms for websites, I always put in a lot of shite, which is why Greg thinks I'm 2 years old....DOB....18/1/1900....SEX:.....as often as possible,.....NAME: Hugh Jorgen,...Claude Balls...Ivor Biggun...D.Duck, whatever springs to mind, same with ID's...aliases etc etc, I never publish photos, details about family / friends or anything contentious.

That's why I laughed when a certain MEMBER said he'd tracked me across the Web and was going to publish all my info.....it wasn't MY info....but....feel free, it's ALL fictional and non-sensical..... :rofl:

THIS IS THE WEBNET...FOR FUKK'S SAKE.

But, thanks for the wishes......my next birthday is on FEB 7th on Timezone ..followed by MAR 21st on the HTC forum :thumbsup: 

PPS..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE REAL BIRTHDAY BOYS  :D 

IMG_6517.JPG

12 minutes ago, robertk said:

Sad about Neil. I came to know him via Skype. He was in Thailand at the time and we used to Skype quite regularly. Aside from the fact that his stuff was high quality and photo's were as good as it gets, he was a really interesting guy. Didn't suffer fools gladly, and went out of his way to prove that, but "in person" or one on one, he was a well educated and decent guy. I still have the reps i got from him and always wondered what happened to him. I actually missed him on the boards. Added a little spice to our lives!

Rest in Peace, Neil.

Yes can agree to all of that. Intelligent he was. I banned him once or twice in my days but eventually he forgave me

:innocent:

Edited by gran

He could certainly craft an elegant sentence and had a knowledge that was deep and wide. He also gravitated to the more powerful end of the Mercedes range, which was something else we had in common.

I would say RIP, but he didn't believe and neither do I so I'll just say Cheers, it was fun.

2 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

He could certainly craft an elegant sentence and had a knowledge that was deep and wide. He also gravitated to the more powerful end of the Mercedes range, which was something else we had in common.

I would say RIP, but he didn't believe and neither do I so I'll just say Cheers, it was fun.

He seemed to be a catholic at heart to me actually, but it makes sense if he didn’t believe in fairytales. Certainly it was and is fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So does this explain the existence of "rwg.cc" and "rwg.bz" (the latter being the "original" that was later revived?).  There's also something called "RWF" (Replica Watch Forum, www.rw-forum.com) that contains duplicates of a lot of rwg.cc's threads, but with dates and poster names all mangled.

Guest keeper
1 hour ago, Mike on a bike said:

I believe there was but no one here including OUR admin was involved.

You are, of course, factually correct Mike on a bike.

Guest keeper
1 hour ago, Mike on a bike said:

I believe there was but no one here including OUR admin was involved.

You are, of course, factually correct Mike on a bike.