When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How has the best soup?

MAHLER

Sorry, I'm new here and I was lost trying to enter. Fortunately, hearing the noise a bear and his friends pushed me inside  (maybe for fear of damage to the door). I would like to thank you all for the welcome and also ask who has the best soup? And do not answer: "use the search function", the last time I found a confidential document entitled "The long, very long and never-ending story of the best soup ..." since then I am afraid to use the search function.

Sincerely yours (maybe White Lies),

Mahler

Bear in mind there IS a waiting list for these. And the artist is being evasive and not answering his texts, as a good artist would. IF he decides to make another this century it will be Warhol-esque and oh so desirable.

Peasants watch this space!

• Like 1

Always happens with these new modders. They start out great, get too many orders, keep guys waiting months, then go AWOL. Often with other people's money. My advice would be stay the hell away. There is a great Sub in sales at the moment that needs no work. (Blatant plug)

• Like 1

On 2.3.2017 at 9:13 AM, Nanuq said:

Nawwwwww, that's not super hot.  THIS is Super Hot...

final_test.jpg

thermal_test2.jpg

This is true horological love

• Like 2