When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getting an error page when clicking on thread time posted

SSTEEL

As per title, I get this error page when I click on a time posted hot link which normally would take me to the latest post of that thread.

32327101354_31f06d9bdd_b.jpgA_configuration_or_server_error_has_occurred by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr

Basically, when I click here when browsing new threads view...

32790153780_ba61538528_b.jpgHot Link failing by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr

When it works correctly, it takes you to the latest post in that thread, but in this instance, I get that error.

Just thought I would mention it in case it leads to more problems?

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:43 AM, Sogeha said:

Yesterday I couldn't see wristies, Today I can't see any sales. I thought Nanuq was breaking the bad news to me gently.

*cough*  :whistling:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike on a bike said:

Sometimes happens sometimes not , just go in under header (first post) and go through pages till end . Takes a few seconds.

I'd tried that and I still got the error. I also tried in the other theme, as I had remembered issues sometimes being related to themes when I owned a board on IPS fourteen years ago. Still got the error in the "light" theme. 

Same here on Safari. In addition already the last few weeks I already had to refresh the page when I was browsing to the 2nd page of a thread. But then it worked and I did not get an error message.

Ok guys navigating til this solved : I go to let us say General Discussion or Rolex area the go to the topic not post you saw that you want to address then in OK 3 pages long , do not use arrow to get end fast fast click on page you want. You can get anywhere with out error just taking a few seconds. We are working on it!

• Like 1

Doesn't work for me in Safari. If I hit let's the 2nd page I get a loading page that stays on forever. Had this like a month or so. I had to refresh the page and it worked. But now I get the error message instead.

23 hours ago, gasebah said:

Doesn't work for me in Safari. If I hit let's the 2nd page I get a loading page that stays on forever. Had this like a month or so. I had to refresh the page and it worked. But now I get the error message instead.

Yeah I had that on a PC with Chrome for quite a while, too. 

That's really ruining for me. I have tried different browsers but have the same problem with Firefox and Safari. I cannot access any pages past the first ones on each thread.. 

No mate. I tried every possible way to access consecutive pages of a thread. I just cant't on my Macbook or iPad. Neither with Safari or Firefox.