When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Southern Viet Nam!

Greeting from Viet Nam!

I'm just a little girl want to read about watches because I'm a full time laether handcrafter and i really want to know about watches. 

As i know there are many watches brand and each model has the unique design, i'm eager to read helpful information for my works.

I'm aware PAM 40mm got 22mm lug, PAM 44mm got 24mm lug and 47mm got 27mm lug. Rolex Day Just, Submariner, GMT master got 20mm lug...And more and more i can't list them all here. But i really want to read about other watch such as Hublot, Audemars Piguet, Catier...

By reading about watches, i become watchaholic. I do Love to see watches on wrist in every topic in PAM section, Rolex section, Breitling section...etc.

I also love to make stuff for myself such as wallet, hand bag, and watch strap as well.

My second hobby is travelling. I love to travel to many places, many countries i could. From Siemriep to Bangkok, from Malaysia to Singapore, from Ho Chi Minh to Ha Noi...I saw new things, new people each time.

So just want to say hi and introduce myself a little bit. Please be nice with me.

Welcome!  It is always nice to have new members.

Your introduction sounds a little like an advertisement for straps and leather goods in certain widths for certain watches.  We will extend you the courtesy of an open welcome, we are all friends here.  But we encourage you to be honest in your sales.  We have several people here making straps and they are very welcome.

Please tell us more about yourself, and if you're interested in selling please take a look at our Sales area and our Classified Ads area.  Good quality straps are always welcome, and we buy and sell them openly and honestly.

• Like 1

'Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will find lots of information and if there is something specific you can't find, our members will help you. As @Nanuqsays, we have no problem with having another possible source for straps, should you wish. All we ask is that you play fair with us and we will play fair with you.

• Like 1

Dear friends,

Thank you for you nicely welcome.

I do love to sell my affodable straps in our forum but not now. In my country, new member try to sell stuff could be treated as a scammer. As i'm serious to join our forum so i'm not in hurry to sell anythings at all. 

Our factory located in District 12, Ho Chi Minh city. We also make high quality strap with 100% hand processing and high quality leather: hand made, hand cut, hand stitching...It mean we use high grade of leather and much care about strap.

I'm limitted by knowledge about watch straps on many watch brands/models such as Hublot, Catier, IWC, AP...etc That's main reason why i decide to join our forum friendly to learn about their details. 

Is it possible if i post something like Hublot Bigbang strap measurements? Will anyone respond to my post if i post it nicely? I'm not 100% sure but there is a chance. Glad to know our member will help.

I'm also a reasonable person when getting some help that i'm willing to give back something in return although people mostly help without need return. >>>My English is bad and this sentence sound noob. Sorry for that.

Your straps sound very interesting! With all our custom builds there is always a need for good straps. Stick around and learn what we do here and what our needs are. Maybe some day you will be another strap supplier here on RWG.

• 1 month later...