When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Discount for regular RWG members for watchmaking courses from learnwatchmaking.com

gasebah

I spoke to Christian Lass the other day and he agreed to give all regular members of RWG a discount of 30% off his online courses. Christian Lass is a watchmaker at Patek and is preparing these courses in his off time. I took one of the courses myself in the past and it really got me jumpstarted to work on watch movements myself. They are high resolution video and explain step by step what to do, how to do it and most importantly why to do it.

Any regular member (don't join the forum just to get the discount as you won't) who is interested in taking a course please contact me via PM and you will receive a coupon code to get your 30% off.

Single lessons of the courses are available to watch for free so you can get an idea what to expect. Check them out at learnwatchmaking.com.

• Like 3

So a Patek watchmaker is giving a discount to members of the "Replica Watch Guide" forum?  Wow!  Didn't see that coming!  I'll definitely keep an eye out for a 102 or 103 level course. Could really use something in between intro and vintage chrono.  Nice find man. Thanks!

Oh, I didn't figure that. I thought it was "Refined Watch Group". I don't know how far your skills are already. But his 101 course is pretty extensive. I had no problem to make the jump from the 6497 he uses in the course to a 2824-2 at all. 

Edited by gasebah

Much further than that but I'm going to take it anyway. You never know what kind of tips and tricks you can pick up from different watchmakers. I'd really like to start learning lathe techniques and advanced troubleshooting. Especially tracking down low amplitude. That tends to be where I spend (waste?) the most time.

Also - let's go with "Refined Watch Group."  I like it!

• Like 1