When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wristies - thread consolidation?

jigelow

58f5429c3d13d_Omegarailmasterwristie.thumb.jpg.405d1615f35cc39198c2f35874d38bb4.jpg

Very nice. I've been on an Omega kick lately and I'm still trying to narrow down my choices. I really like the hands and dial of your watch!

—------•-——–-

This rosegold thing is fitted with a custom alligator strap with matching Rosegold rivets

b107ae2fb161b83fbd106c0ec035ac03.jpg

• Like 1

Man... I've never been into square watches, but this one and that zenith are sweet! Now I'm on the hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks BooneShine! Vintage watches are a bit small compared to todays standards, but the square cases feel like they wear "larger" I think. It could just be me... good luck in your search. Cheers!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Thanks BooneShine! Vintage watches are a bit small compared to todays standards, but the square cases feel like they wear "larger" I think. It could just be me... good luck in your search. Cheers!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Thanks abzack! Yeah, I have tiny wrists so everything looks bigger on me. Just started my square zenith hunt. Didn't realize how many different kinds of dial/hand combos are available. Yours is definitely one of the best I've seen so far that. Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk