When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wristies - thread consolidation?

jigelow

1 hour ago, Gillesss said:

With my gen next to my phone it is hard to spot differences except for the dial glare but that is maybe due to lighting. Great rep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is all gen except for the case and the movement is a Hybrid Yuki / Rolex :) The dial is a 16803 and the Xtal is a Rolex SubC crystal. I am not tempted to go that deep into Franken territory again lol. I will probably buy the gen the next time I get obsessed by a watch. 

• Like 1

It is all gen except for the case and the movement is a Hybrid Yuki / Rolex  The dial is a 16803 and the Xtal is a Rolex SubC crystal. I am not tempted to go that deep into Franken territory again lol. I will probably buy the gen the next time I get obsessed buy a watch. 

16803 explains that hint of purple mine never really shows

Just now, Gillesss said:

16803 explains that hint of purple mine never really shows

Lol I think I am the only one that loves the burple dials. 

Now for something that can never be mistaken for a gen. However I really like it for its uniqueness and all round Repness. 

h4JcB8O.jpg

1 hour ago, Yllekp said:

Lol I think I am the only one that loves the burple dials. 

Now for something that can never be mistaken for a gen. However I really like it for its uniqueness and all round Repness. 

h4JcB8O.jpg

How wrong you are brother. I love them and I believe @quetip has one, or did have.

6538 Build

Silix Case

GS plexi

Athaya crown & tube

Movement ETA 2846

HR Hands

Strap : ebay theleatherstraps

Dial : DIY decal dial => thanks[mention=7085]Bart[/mention] Cordell for your advice and dial template  !

IMG_0899.thumb.JPG.42f2c7409363e09bbd52c14a20e40228.JPGIMG_0900.thumb.JPG.ef30cc6040fbb1b7a7e7d0d61db40fa2.JPGIMG_0904.thumb.JPG.ff6cb19bbb1cd829f214365ff4587c93.JPGIMG_0905.thumb.JPG.c3db31ff8dabfb4f26a153f6faf3cad1.JPG

Looks very nice my friend !

Did you reshape the minute HR hand ?

4 minutes ago, Bart Cordell said:

Looks very nice my friend !

Did you reshape the minute HR hand ?

Very sharp eyes my friend !
Yes i did for the minute hand, very hard to achieve without ruin the hand, result is not perfect but looks more realistic than initially.

4 minutes ago, QueTip said:

You may be forgiven. Let's just agree on that never happening again. 

Huh? What were we talking about? What am I agreeing to now exactly? Are you trying to bamboozle me again by taking advantage of my advancing years? 

1 minute ago, Yllekp said:

Huh? What were we talking about? What am I agreeing to now exactly? Are you trying to bamboozle me again by taking advantage of my advancing years? 

Too late my brother. I already gots everything I need from you. Only time will tell you what you agreed on here. Hehe