When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wristies - thread consolidation?

jigelow

5c2dbcb190dc9b7990f7d2e80ddd16a1.jpg&key=c67c5c6aa6f02a8c72cf4d1e4748538e67b2be041c0441d4c49ae640e619f255

That is amazing- especially on that strap!...where is the strap from? It looks fantasic and really ties the whole package together! 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is that a noob v7? Or another version? I enjoy the shade of green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! That’s a Noob V7 with gen crystal, gen DW, brushed to original from my modder and sent to Taiwan to receive Sponge’s insert paint mod.. I have also V6s bracelet (Then SEL is good not V7 crap!) and kept the V7 clasp.. it came out nicely and I really enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

12 hours ago, Jmsd said:

That is amazing- especially on that strap!...where is the strap from? It looks fantasic and really ties the whole package together! 

Thanks man, it actually came with the watch, and a similar strap with black, got it through m2m on rwi right before it went down. if i'm correct it's a JH factory. but not 100% certain.

btw I did actually find a similar-ish strap on dhgate, perhaps something of your liking?;

www.dhgate.

combine lines to get working link

com/product/nylon-watchband-rubber-leather-watchstrap/403229708.html#s1-14-1b;searl|3162197014

Thanks man, it actually came with the watch, and a similar strap with black, got it through m2m on rwi right before it went down. if i'm correct it's a JH factory. but not 100% certain.

btw I did actually find a similar-ish strap on dhgate, perhaps something of your liking?;

www.dhgate.
combine lines to get working link
com/product/nylon-watchband-rubber-leather-watchstrap/403229708.html#s1-14-1b;searl|3162197014
Thanks for the link...I really do fancy that quite a lot..." adding it to my "must have" list. And that Aquanaut is beautiful too! I really like your collection! ?

Thanks for the link...I really do fancy that quite a lot..." adding it to my "must have" list. And that Aquanaut is beautiful too! I really like your collection! ?

Thanks man, greatly appreciated! Here is a shot of most of them (the latest additions like the Omega and the Aquanaut are not in here yet)

0694db68ca93a6ba67e9aff78b8be5c7.jpg

Beautiful and diverse collection! We share a great deal in watch tastes I think...
Absolutely fabulous collection...special thumbs up forr the Sinn and the B&R pvd...but soooooo much to love in that box!

Ending my week with Milgaussacc2144b606ed523db3d80433fec35e9.jpgb48071e9edb64155111b98279ab13eed.jpg