When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wristies - thread consolidation?

jigelow

Very nice, yours looks like it could be the same watch in the video. And thanks for the video! It’s a nice discussion of the early days of sat diving and mixed gases. That’s where this one came from, my buddy was there in those early days and this one spent months with him outgassing in chambers.

572dcdc5c164c3b032ce0eab6dd573ba.jpg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nanuq said:

It’s a nice discussion of the early days of sat diving and mixed gases. That’s where this one came from, my buddy was there in those early days and this one spent months with him outgassing in chambers.

How you are able to keep that beauty in such minty shape is beyond my pay grade. :notworthy:

My ticker never spent a second in chambers, yet it looks like it spent all its time in 1 (& went through a couple of wars, too boot) --

IMG_0027+2__-2_tonemapped+1.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah that brings us to another topic, I’m scared of bashing mine because of Larry’s memory so it lives in the safe. If I had an old school MBW Sea Dweller it would be another story.

Here’s what mine looked like when I got it, after I’d been rubbing it on my tshirt nonstop for a week. Gouges upon gouges and bleached bone white indexes from years in the sun on dive boats.

0fe7ca2c86ababb9dd1fa086840b16e5.jpg

• Like 1