When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wristies - thread consolidation?

jigelow

4 hours ago, Replica01 said:

Gekocht op rwg van Rolojack: naast de TC een van mijn favoriete klokken!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5321 met Tapatalk

Die TC had ik nooit weg moeten doen, echter is in goede handen bij jou ?

@Comex? I have edited your post to remove your email address from public view. For your own protection it isn’t advisable to post any personal details. I have however forwarded your post as originally written to @ogladio

Anyway welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy your time with us. You can always post a question in a thread or if you need help contact a Mod.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

@Comex? I have edited your post to remove your email address from public view. For your own protection it isn’t advisable to post any personal details. I have however forwarded your post as originally written to @ogladio

Anyway welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy your time with us. You can always post a question in a thread or if you need help contact a Mod.

Ok,  thank you very much for your kind help.  Much appreciated.

3 hours ago, Comex? said:

Hi Ogladio,  for some reason I am unable to PM you on this site.  Could you please email me directly at xxxxx.  I have a question about a dial.

Thank you very much sir!

Got a reply, thank you everyone for your help.

• Like 1

Some love for this old girl ? Could easily afford the gen version of this, but for some reason this one makes me smile lol it's got a gen crown and stem, new AR crystal and gen ETA 7750 with gen EBEL rotor, so into it for about $500 less than what you can get a gen for now ? Seen one go for $1450 last week on the bay. IMG_3536.thumb.JPG.4cbc8c4ba949144597b5d33a010c4fbf.JPG