When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hfac PAM360 received today with a ding on the case, what can i do ? Could you accept it ?

themannier

I just want to add my thought and to be the more objective i can...Toro is by far the best TD i ever had...this is why i only boughr from him in the past.

Very quick to reply, helpful, and cool when you need to change the watch model before shipping.

He provided me also some good help when i need some special parts !

So, if you're looking for a very good seller, he's the man, and you will be satisfied 99% of the time.

Here we have a very special situation, and even Toro is not used to treat such a problem.

So it follows an unsual problem which is hard to solve for the both parts.

But, this is my story, and there is no need to a aggravate the situation; this is my concern, and this will find a end even if its laborious.

10 hours ago, themannier said:

I just want to add my thought and to be the more objective i can...Toro is by far the best TD i ever had...this is why i only boughr from him in the past.

Very quick to reply, helpful, and cool when you need to change the watch model before shipping.

He provided me also some good help when i need some special parts !

So, if you're looking for a very good seller, he's the man, and you will be satisfied 99% of the time.

Here we have a very special situation, and even Toro is not used to treat such a problem.

So it follows an unsual problem which is hard to solve for the both parts.

But, this is my story, and there is no need to a aggravate the situation; this is my concern, and this will find a end even if its laborious.

I also got the same advise from my friend here in Vietnam who bought many rolex and PAM from Toro. He's a watchaholic and he's on rwi, not here. This seller is good but any issue can happen and both favor should be guaranteed. We're all doing for our favor but every buyer need to calm down. This hobby need much patient.

22 hours ago, kernow said:

I believe that an agreement has been reached between the buyer and seller, so yes, a solution has been reached. 

My my personal feelings are that all TD's would question damage like that. They are here to make money and there are some unscrupulous buyers (not in this case though) who may damage a watch and try to return it saying the damage was already there. 

Any shop where you bought something new and then returned damaged would also question it. Remember our TD's maybe the other side of the world, in a different time zone and speak a different language. They are Trusted Dealers: trusted by us to resolve issues. Which I believe has been done here. 

I understand it 100%. Everyone would question like that but final decision should be on both favor. Thank you.

15 hours ago, dinosaur1 said:

All I can say is I have a TD to back me up and who will make sure I am un-banned as well. That's all I know. As far as treatment goes yes it's unfair to ban someone with nothing but positive ratings who gave an opinion lol. That's what a forum is for.

I think that you would find this forum a different one from RWI. I cannot speak for them, but I find RWI to be a place with plenty of useful information and of course, a large and interesting m2m sales section.

The admin and crew over there run their ship in any way they deem fit to ensure that the forum runs the way they want it to. So what happened to you could be not your doing according to you, and you may feel that you are a victim of unfair justice.

I do hope you could get unbanned one way or another over there.

Meanwhile, enjoy your stay here, and I hope that you find the change in atmosphere refreshing. ;) 

• Like 1

Guest dinosaur1
I think that you would find this forum a different one from RWI. I cannot speak for them, but I find RWI to be a place with plenty of useful information and of course, a large and interesting m2m sales section.
The admin and crew over there run their ship in any way they deem fit to ensure that the forum runs the way they want it to. So what happened to you could be not your doing according to you, and you may feel that you are a victim of unfair justice.
I do hope you could get unbanned one way or another over there.
Meanwhile, enjoy your stay here, and I hope that you find the change in atmosphere refreshing.  

Thank you. That statement is refreshing.

Yes guys we (Toro, dinosaur and I) are working this out now should be resolved shortly. If any lesson to be learned here is sh*t happens watches crap out movements work one day ship halfway across the world well...just contact a mod at your respective board if you can not work it out w/ a TD .

• Like 1

Hopefully this will get sorted out to the satisfaction of all involved. What we have to remember is these dealers sell hundreds if not thousands of watches per year. Occasionally, one that is less than acceptable will get by the seller. Who knows how many folks are employed in the sellers business. Possibly a new person handled this watch, maybe the main guy Toro himself let it slip through. The real issue here, is not that a defective watch was shipped, the facts speak for themselves,in this case, but the real issue is what the seller does to rectify the situation. Sometimes to get the problem off dead center, it takes a nudge. That's what we are here for. We look at the situation, and if a nudge is needed, we are more than happy to intercede on the buyers behalf. I cannot speak for other forums, ad I am only a member there. Not a moderator. I would hope that since we are smaller, and fell that we are more of a family, we can be more proactive in helping members who have legitimate problems.
An@dinosaur1, I cannot speak for the others on the mod squad here, but I believe that they all in sync with my feelings. And they are this, I don't give a good damn if someone is a mod's buddy, if you are right, you are right. If we have a problem, I look at what YOU said, and what YOU did to determine what action is appropriate. I will say that here, unless your actions are particularly egregious, you are going to get a warning, and then a time out before you get and outright ban. So enjoy your stay here, treat everyone the same as you would if you were sitting across from them in person, and you will not have any problems.

• Like 1

Guest dinosaur1
Hopefully this will get sorted out to the satisfaction of all involved. What we have to remember is these dealers sell hundreds if not thousands of watches per year. Occasionally, one that is less than acceptable will get by the seller. Who knows how many folks are employed in the sellers business. Possibly a new person handled this watch, maybe the main guy Toro himself let it slip through. The real issue here, is not that a defective watch was shipped, the facts speak for themselves,in this case, but the real issue is what the seller does to rectify the situation. Sometimes to get the problem off dead center, it takes a nudge. That's what we are here for. We look at the situation, and if a nudge is needed, we are more than happy to intercede on the buyers behalf. I cannot speak for other forums, ad I am only a member there. Not a moderator. I would hope that since we are smaller, and fell that we are more of a family, we can be more proactive in helping members who have legitimate problems.
An[mention=70635]dinosaur1[/mention], I cannot speak for the others on the mod squad here, but I believe that they all in sync with my feelings. And they are this, I don't give a good damn if someone is a mod's buddy, if you are right, you are right. If we have a problem, I look at what YOU said, and what YOU did to determine what action is appropriate. I will say that here, unless your actions are particularly egregious, you are going to get a warning, and then a time out before you get and outright ban. So enjoy your stay here, treat everyone the same as you would if you were sitting across from them in person, and you will not have any problems.

Thanks for those kind words. It all comes down to how Toro and I hash it out. With RWI or without it all comes down to respect at the end of the day.

2 hours ago, torobravo said:

f130e262216a864087fcaad23397c2fd.jpg

I received the watch from the OP. Thanks for the RWG team for their time.

dinosaur1 unfortunately is not willing to return the watch, I cannot help this way. He opened a dispute with his credit card company in the hope of a free watch.

That is good to know, thanks for letting us know that ! ;)

The clown that charged back to Toro has had his [censored] booted clean outta here! We informed the other boards and he will be banned there also! We won't ever pick a TD or a member without very good reason, he had no reason, Toro offered a very fair deal and Dino decoded he was gonna be an [censored], so he's gone!

We don't favour TD's over members or vice versa, but when someone tries to tie the other in knots and tries to ruin them, we will step in and take actions!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

[censored] [censored] [censored] censorship!!

8 minutes ago, nikki6 said:

The clown that charged back to Toro has had his [censored] booted clean outta here! We informed the other boards and he will be banned there also! We won't ever pick a TD or a member without very good reason, he had no reason, Toro offered a very fair deal and Dino decoded he was gonna be an [censored], so he's gone!

We don't favour TD's over members or vice versa, but when someone tries to tie the other in knots and tries to ruin them, we will step in and take actions!

[censored] [censored] [censored] censorship!!

I did not understand anything... in the RG sales thread closed on RG with ban for Dinosaur1 had written that he had bought a rep from Precious Time, now Dinoaur1 said Toro? I did not understand anything. I was wrong to help a member in this situation. bad news. :(

Not sure how long of a member he's been but i believe he was also banned on the other forums.... I mean why do a chargeback withouth trying to work with the TD. They are TDs for a reason. Then not return the watch, somethibg smells fishy there... Appears like an intentional move to get a freebie.

Sent from my HTC 10