When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hfac PAM360 received today with a ding on the case, what can i do ? Could you accept it ?

themannier

Yes, we should have a happy end but this wasn't easy from the begining ; i have been concerned that Toro thought i wanted to scam him....

That is good to find a common ground B)

I will ship him back the watch to spain then Toro will get a new one for me, end of story !

I can't tell if Toro is better or not than the othet TD because as its been a while i bought from him without a single issue...until now, until i meet a problem with a watch.

According to me, it's always the same nightmare when you receive a watch with some big flaws or with a dead movement.

You contact the TD, then he asks you to take some pics of the flaws...to finally tell you that this might be your fault or «are you sure to wind the crown perfectly », or «the watch was perfect before before shipping»

Then he ask you to return the watch to China and to wait something like 2 months before it get sorted.

No, i think that once you have a after sale service problem, the seller appears to be of bad faith, and i am getting tired sometimes with that.

I always wondered if i was talking to the same guy(TD) between the first who sold me the watch, and the guy i contacted to report a problem i noticed on the watch... it's the same person of course, but the behavior becomes strange and very different from the reply you get when all is OK :huh:

Fortunately, i was lucky enough this time and i cross my fingers to keep this next watch for a long time.

Guest dinosaur1
I can't tell if Toro is better or not than the othet TD because as its been a while i bought from him without a single issue...until now, until i meet a problem with a watch.
According to me, it's always the same nightmare when you receive a watch with some big flaws or with a dead movement.
You contact the TD, then he asks you to take some pics of the flaws...to finally tell you that this might be your fault or «are you sure to wind the crown perfectly », or «the watch was perfect before before shipping»
Then he ask you to return the watch to China and to wait something like 2 months before it get sorted.
No, i think that once you have a after sale service problem, the seller appears to be of bad faith, and i am getting tired sometimes with that.
I always wondered if i was talking to the same guy(TD) between the first who sold me the watch, and the guy i contacted to report a problem i noticed on the watch... it's the same person of course, but the behavior becomes strange and very different from the reply you get when all is OK :huh:

Fortunately, i was lucky enough this time and i cross my fingers to keep this next watch for a long time.

For this reason I like dealing with someone who is more 1to1 like Adrian on dtime.store for example. He has WhatsApp and WeChat. Anytime I need anything he answers quickly. I also deal with TrustyTime and Sead.

4 minutes ago, dinosaur1 said:

For this reason I like dealing with someone who is more 1to1 like Adrian on dtime.store for example. He has WhatsApp and WeChat. Anytime I need anything he answers quickly. I also deal with TrustyTime and Sead.

Well, now you are a dealer so don't forget to respond to those who claim you ...

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?279499-FS-Breitling-Avenger-Blackbird-44mm-DLC-Titanium-GF-factory

Edited by MAHLER

Guest dinosaur1
I was just advising you to go on your sale trade and answer because you have made some members on RG nervous...

There have been no questions to answer ?

1 hour ago, candyhandcraft said:

I'm just going to buy a PAM from this dealer. May i know if the case is resolved on both favor? I also hope the op got his desired watch.

I believe that an agreement has been reached between the buyer and seller, so yes, a solution has been reached. 

My my personal feelings are that all TD's would question damage like that. They are here to make money and there are some unscrupulous buyers (not in this case though) who may damage a watch and try to return it saying the damage was already there. 

Any shop where you bought something new and then returned damaged would also question it. Remember our TD's maybe the other side of the world, in a different time zone and speak a different language. They are Trusted Dealers: trusted by us to resolve issues. Which I believe has been done here. 

I sent the watch back to him and he's still waiting to receive it to show me another watch or to refund me...I am sure he's thinking that i sent him an empty package haha :partytime:

I thought this is fair regarding the story to get a new QC at the same time but he's not able to do that, he has absolutely no confidence in me !

This hobbie need patience, you'll see that at the end you will have the rep you wanted.

(And sorry if I have hijacked the topic, I just wanted to help a member who got into trouble on RG with his hands, so sorry. You have been patient with me to not be angry and I appreciate it)

• Like 1

On monday morning, I sent him 4 pictures of the package i sent back to him with the Photo of the post office receipt and the link to the tracking......!!! The package is currently on route !

And he asked me this morning by email if i sent him the watch to SPAIN....

4 solutions:

1)Toro is completly drunk

2)He is kidding me

3) He is amnesic :wacko:

4) His intelligence quotient is less than 80 :blush:

PS: I don't know if this will find a end with so not much effort from him !

On 3/12/2017 at 6:59 PM, dinosaur1 said:

I've had many issues with Toro in the past. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

Yes I am aware and did you not get banned at RWI in regard. I am not looking to retry this happening dinosaur1just pointing out you may be a bit bias and sometimes we as buyers might over react.

PS I have been in contact w/ Toro on this guys and rest assured they will be an equitable resolution for themannier.

Guest dinosaur1
Yes I am aware and did you not get banned at RWI in regard. I am not looking to retry this happening dinosaur1just pointing out you may be a bit bias and sometimes we as buyers might over react.

PS I have been in contact w/ Toro on this guys and rest assured they will be an equitable resolution for themannier.

Precious Time is helping me with why I was banned since he agrees the watch he sent is defective. I was banned in error because someone who knows a mod didn't like one of my answers.

Guest dinosaur1

PS. A credit card dispute will be in process if Toro keeps playing his games.
Good enough as I said not looking to retry, you know what happens hope you get it sorted.

Retry what I did nothing wrong and I have a TD to back me up.

Let's be honest I got banned from RWI for giving my opinion on what I feel about what happened on receiving a defective watch. I [censored] off members who know a mod and I got banned. I had many positive sales ratings on RWI, but that doesn't matter to them. Why even enforce ratings when they are not looked at in this case. Even worse they claimed the ratings were made up. If that's the case show me proof. I have PayPal receipts with money paid, names and addresses of the items I sold from long time REI members. If that isn't proof nothing is.

So you tell me who is at fault? Certainly not me, but the RWI members who know a mod so once you tell them how you feel about something your banned? Lol. Gotta love it.

Precious Time and  now Toro you seem to be having a run of bad luck. I'd be careful with that CC dispute like a PP dispute it requires approval of your home board mods could get you banned. I am sure you understand we can not have everybody running around doing charge backs we would have no dealers and sometimes guys think they are on Amazon in addition some just want the watch for free. This being said I have approved a few but very few over the years we can usually work it out so everybody happy.

Guest dinosaur1
Precious Time and  now Toro you seem to be having a run of bad luck. I'd be careful with that CC dispute like a PP dispute it requires approval of your home board mods could get you banned. I am sure you understand we can not have everybody running around doing charge backs we would have no dealers and sometimes guys think they are on Amazon in addition some just want the watch for free. This being said I have approved a few but very few over the years we can usually work it out so everybody happy.

Can you answer your PM or no

Toro's watch stopped working and Precious Time admits to a faulty crown yes. How is that my fault lol.

Guest dinosaur1
[mention=70635]dinosaur1[/mention] You may feel very aggrieved at your treatment on another forum, you may be justified in feeling aggrieved, but I would advise you to read again what Mike said. He said we are not looking to retry what happened there and wished you luck in sorting it out. 

All I can say is I have a TD to back me up and who will make sure I am un-banned as well. That's all I know. As far as treatment goes yes it's unfair to ban someone with nothing but positive ratings who gave an opinion lol. That's what a forum is for.