When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think of this case?

MAHLER

I got this case (version with sapphire crystal) for a rad 45mm homage.

I wrote to dealer that one lug hole is totally wrong but dealer said that for him the hole is correct: "A hole of the lug case is correct,we sell this case very much, no customer response to this problem,the case is the use of mold production, no second case".

DSCN4810.jpg

DSCN4812.jpg

DSCN4815.jpg

host image

What should I do? My watchmaker says it is too wrong this hole to correct it without other aesthetic problems.

Tapatalk

DSCN4810.jpg
DSCN4812.jpg
DSCN4815.jpg

13 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

I'm on HF, what do you want Bro?

Thanks (it is embarrassing to me be the guy that always make problems, hum... hum...)! I just wish to find a better way and and do not open a pp dispute with Daji.

Edited by MAHLER

Hi, update. I received this response from Daji:

"hi friend

We checked the case, its data is no problem,the appearance of the case is indeed deviated, we are willing to take responsibility,but your order can not ship sapphire glass case,because the other sapphire case all by the same problem, only by the mineral glass,

Is it OK? If OK, i will ship it and refund 30USD to you,

If you do not agree, for us will be refunded to you, waiting for your message, thank you

best regards"

so I decided to accept the offer. Forum members I thank you very much for the help, it seems that Daji is sensitive to the views expressed on the forums.