When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Banned from RWI - unauthorised chargeback

Guest MiketheBike

Guest MiketheBike

Hi,

I'm after some enlightenment! I joined the RWI forum and posted a reply to a question regarding a dodgy watch dealer I had experience of - to help out the poster. The next time I looked I was banned for "unauthorised chargeback". I have googled this term and searched in there knowledgebase but to no avail, and they won't let me submit a support ticket because I am banned. Can anyone on this forum explain what "unauthorised chargeback" is?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,
I'm after some enlightenment! I joined the RWI forum and posted a reply to a question regarding a dodgy watch dealer I had experience of - to help out the poster. The next time I looked I was banned for "unauthorised chargeback". I have googled this term and searched in there knowledgebase but to no avail, and they won't let me submit a support ticket because I am banned. Can anyone on this forum explain what "unauthorised chargeback" is?
Thanks,
Mike

What's your userid in rwi, are you dinosaur1? Unauthorized chargeback is when you file a chargeback against a TD without trying to work through the issues. They are TDs for a reason, and they would not screw over a member at the risk of a few hundred. You should have opened a ticket first before filing a chargeback.

Sent from my HTC 10

Guest MiketheBike

I haven't filed anything. I just replied to a post. Thats all. My user ID is MiketheBike - same as here.

Edited by MiketheBike

This is really strange. I read the whole thread and @mikethebike  only had one post and was on for one day. Looksc like his only post was a comment on a rep site that is not trusted. Hardly see where4 anyone could construe that as and illegal chargeback?? Hopefully RWI will get this sorted out.

Stay here. We are a much more cultivated and forgiving bunch anyway. Not so crowded but with a lot of substance.

• Like 1

"Pm me for more info about where I got one in the end."

I think when we get to the bottom of it, this comment might well be why you were banned. Any of the Mods here would have taken exception to this. It may well have been posted in all innocence, but it looks a lot like back door advertising or spamming, especially for a first post. I would have edited the post and PMd you about it on the first occasion. Other fora have different modus operandi.

On 18/03/2017 at 4:25 PM, MiketheBike said:

Hi,

Thanks,

Mike

He knew what a credit card charge back was all the time and chose not to be truthful or honest with us. We are all for giving a guy a second chance as some of our members can confirm, but this guy just burned his chance here.

He knew what a credit card charge back was all the time and chose not to be truthful or honest with us. We are all for giving a guy a second chance as some of our members can confirm, but this guy just burned his chance here.

Multiple account?

Tapatalk

Being a very naughty boy with our cousins, but what really cooked his goose was bare faced lies here. He knows damn well what he has done.

It sounds like someone who has cheated a TD

Tapatalk

years ago TD put the real names of crooks on forum or on their websites... at least they lost the habit

Tapatalk