When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Banned from RWI - unauthorised chargeback

Guest MiketheBike

The original infraction was here , the ban on RWI was after they read it not because anyone warned anyone.....................

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=128941

Sorry, I can not read, maybe I have an account but can not remember passwords

Tapatalk

Like dinosaur1 he thinks he bought it from Sears or Amazon , not 100% happy false advertising !! I have rep of a 5000 dollar watch for 350 and it better be perfect!
Shows their inexperience in the game.

[censored]

Tapatalk

To long to paste over but asshat move....................in short "you know that Swiss movement rep I bought for 75 whole dollars extra well a few scratches on the gears and Oh rotor was sticking but OK sorted now it is keeping 1.8 seconds off a day but I'm pissed charge back filed." No permission of course , who would give it!!

I expect a brand new 200 dollar ETA for my 75 bucks you cheating dealer!!

Christ 1.8 seconds a day I'd be overjoyed!

To long to paste over but asshat move....................in short "you know that Swiss movement rep I bought for 75 whole dollars extra well a few scratches on the gears and Oh rotor was sticking but OK sorted now it is keeping 1.8 seconds off a day but I'm [censored] charge back filed." No permission of course , who would give it!!

I expect a brand new 200 dollar ETA for my 75 bucks you cheating dealer!!
Christ 1.8 seconds a day I'd be overjoyed!

:(

Tapatalk

Wtf??!!! That lying SOB, calling him an asshat is actually being nice. He should be banned on all sites. I effing even posted asking for clarification on the other site.

Seriously would you burn bridges over a hundred bucks?? Not worth it.... Actually he's not worth the time... He should go elsewhere not here nor rwi nor repgeek.

Sent from my HTC 10

On 20/03/2017 at 0:34 PM, Legend said:

Someone get the fire extinguisher already.

58957f6159bc2ac62771eb828eaea65f.jpg

I tread softly along the fine line separating raving insanity and lucid moments of ingenuity. The issue is I've no idea which is which mostly.

NO, and I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire. He's burnt his bridges let him disappear without a trace. 

1 hour ago, tomhorn said:

I went WTF? when I saw his username. Thought it was an attempt to mislead people who weren't paying close enough attention to it not really being Mike on a Bike.

110% my thinking too.

I went WTF? when I saw his username. Thought it was an attempt to mislead people who weren't paying close enough attention to it not really being Mike on a Bike.

I didn't even realize that lol.... Now that you mention it yea looks like it.... Such a douche.

Sent from my HTC 10