When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for some guidance on a new purchase issues

bbsw@rren

Just purchased this IWC ANTOINE DE SAINT EXUPÉRY from a trusted dealer, and he stated that the warranty only applies to the movement...had it less that 1 month before this happened.

Can anyone please help point me in the direction to who I can send this to for re-lumen, as well as to repair the other issues. The movement is working fine, along with the power reserve, just can't wear it out in public with these issues:

The lumen at 6 o'clock popped out, and is now hanging out by the "2"...been that way since February 27th.97782daef8122a03feaf3d87a989485e.jpg

Also, the 2 dots which are on each side of the triangle at 12 o'clock are not spaced evenly away from the triangle; the dot on the right is closer to the triangle than the dot on the left. (Photo attached)

ee5f16bd3dbe35ddba9e46b717f32963.jpg

The date wheel is not centered correctly on the 10th, 21st, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, and 31st...all of those numbers are too far over to the right, and need to come left more to be centered. (Photo attached)

bba7f6e5abbd845c1b875fb06497d3b5.jpg

There is also a very small line that comes down from the center of the date wheel cut out, and is visible on every date of the date wheel. For example, if you looked at the 1st on the date wheel, it would be directly above the number 1. I included another picture of the line in the date wheel, shown just above the "27." (Photos attached)

a083f880f80bbfa0965a68558135654a.jpg

87d5d5596607b956a95db12f882a3f77.jpg

Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Bbsw@rren

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

New here, I usually reside on RWI, but you can send it to Strodda. Not sure if he could help you on the date wheel, but he could get your dial back to how it should be. I recently sent him my BP LPP for relume and he did a great job. The wait was a little longer than I expected but other than that great service. You can create an account and contact him at his website. 

http://strodda.com/login

Edited by MX323