When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ZF Tudor Pelagos 2 line waterproof?

naturopath

Quick question:

It is time to start playing in the water and I don't like to swim in gens and don't want to trash my Pelagos. Of all of my reps, this seems to be the highest rating from what I read somewhere, but was wondering what you guys think about the water resistance of the 2 line ZF Tudor Pelagos?

Thanks in advance for the wealth of info on this board!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

On 3/30/2017 at 11:42 AM, naturopath said:

Quick question:

It is time to start playing in the water and I don't like to swim in gens and don't want to trash my Pelagos. Of all of my reps, this seems to be the highest rating from what I read somewhere, but was wondering what you guys think about the water resistance of the 2 line ZF Tudor Pelagos?

Thanks in advance for the wealth of info on this board!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i own a black bay v2 rep. ive gone in two different oceans snorkeling, and diving in a chlorine pool without any issues whatsoever. i did grease the case back and crown gasket before any of this and always try to do so every year before i know im going somewhere with swimming. i also always rinse off any sea water or heavily treated water with ordinary tap water after wards. i think youll be ok as long as the gasket is indeed greased and the case back is closed properly. not over tight, or under tight. and it has to be said, make sure you crown is screwed down. ive seen plenty of people with their crowns unscrewed unbeknownst to them.

• Like 1