When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

G'day from Australia (with WWC)

blame

Hey fellow watch geeks,

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and i've been playing around with watches for the last few years. I've joined this a little while ago and this is my first post :) 

I'm mainly into Rolex/Tudor family but i also dabble in Seiko, Omega, Nomos (all gen) but my project has been my beloved Tudor Snowflake which me and my father got burned buying from "eBay Japan". We thought we were buying a 7928 but it turned out to be a major franken watch with a 9411 case (unsure if real, ive started another thread in the Rolex section if you have any ideas). So i naturally learned what i needed to to build watches from pieces. So here is a shot of my Tudor as she is today:

0508d852-d3e1-4881-91d4-7f1042e69a67_zps

61fa0c4d-54cf-4c8f-9732-dc44af1c98df_zps

IMG_7367_zpsk8mvrpgj.jpg

Hopefully get to know some of you,

Cheers,

Bren

Edited by blame

Hey KB! Yeah for sure, to be honest if that never happened i wouldn't have been as interested in watches if that didn't happen. So i'm sort of thankful for that also definitely wouldn't have been able to modify/work on watches like i do now. So i guess it was a blessing in disguise :D

B