When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings From A Red Dot

Hello Peeps!
Been floating around w/o much introduction or what not so here's one. Hi. I'm from Singapore. I collect watches.
To be frank I'm having post-rwi withdrawal syndromes. It has always been there or RG, and a little on and off rwg (hence the low post count). It's really weird to be the newbie again. Anyways a watch forum will always be a watch forum no matter how the layout or "theme" may differ right?

Currently I do have a handful of unmodded and modded watched in my collection and always in the hunt for more - the usual thirst for new blood.
Also I am on the fence of whether to start work on a franken black theme/RC or wait for one from m2m. 
(:help3:) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

Welcome to our community I hope you enjoy your time with us and of course you are very welcome to stay and join in even once RWI fix their current issues, we don't mind dual citizenship one little bit?

I'm always here and there around the 4 main forums. It's always good to pop by a few to keep a look out for interesting things that another might not provide. It's always great to broaden your knowledge about watches. 

Anyways in the mean time, here's a little modded something something!

2e23xpe.jpg

And yes, the screw at 4 is f-ed up. So is the one at 2 (a replacement JF screw). Mikey screws are hard to source. 

Edited by arpeqqio