When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New blacksteel steelfish!

nikki6

So it seems the factories are picking up on some of the new bteitlings and the latest to get the rep treatment is the good ole steelfish!

This time they have brought out a blacksteel steelfish, it sounds like it has been well done, as you would expect from a watch that has been repped as many times as the steelfish has. Correct DLC colour, not the black pvd, dial is perfect as you would expect. Comes on the pro diver, I'm sure there will be a racer deployment available from dealers. All in all it seems to be a winner.

What do you guys think!?

http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_144&products_id=16829

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Found this one and I'm positive I've handled them in the past too. Note they say it's serviced, if this was serviced by breitling they would have stripped the coating off.

http://www.chrono24.com/breitling/superocean-black-pvd-steel-44mm-black-dial-watch-a17390--id6047862.htm

Nice watch but surely not gen. Service maybe from any watchmaker. It's only an eta. You do not need to send it to B for service.
As I mentioned B did never run gen Blacksteel Fishes. And have a look on to the bracelet: Breitling never did a gen SS bracelet in PVD. All Blacksteel models have got rubber or military straps! Only the deployment clasp for these Ocean Racer straps are availible in PVD. And those little buckles.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

I believe you can now get the pilot II bracelet and mesh in DLC from breitling, but you're right, it wasn't available when they came out at first. I think our own@vlydog was the first to have the bracelet and racer deployment DLCd privately.

Steelfish is an excellent rep and still a very popular Breitling watch. But I think it would be nicer to do another batch of those Superocean 44 replica models. There was a gen PVD version with orange parts, too. This would be on my wishlist.
And they should do a correct version of the Avenger II Seawolf. The current availible reps are absolute crap. And I'm missing a pro III SS bracelet.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Is it staggered like the pro II? The person who was looking for me said it just looked like a P.O. bracelet.
I've just gotten the rep of your wolf and I love it! So comfy at 13mm thick.

• 1 month later...