When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Seattle!!

I cant believe I stumbled on this website. I've been itching to pull the trigger on a Panerai in the $250-$350 range but have been exhausted looking for quality feedback. You know, looking for that 1 person to say "here!" and be able to believe it. LOL Well I ended up finding "Pure Time" but after research here and other places I've discovered that there are multiple (about 2 or 3) websites that vary but have same Pure Time logo and pic stock. I'll figure it out eventually. Now, I used to belong to many different fitness forums so this is my first time after a few years being back in a forum as a member but I do remember sending all the noobs to the stickys to read the rules so I did stop by there first before posting. That being said theres usually sooooo many that I'm sure by now I've broken at least 3. Hope not! Any way, looking forward to getting to know the community here as I expect in the long run to be in the market for some nice (I'm sure there's an abbreviation used here) replicas. So, scold me first but be sure to say hello too! :)