When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pure Time imposters

Slimjones

Well after I "stopped by to say hi" at the introduction page I went and pulled the trigger on a Panerai Radiomir Black Seal at www.puretimewatch.pw and was given payment instruction via WU. So, I had done lots of research on Pure Time and it looked awesome however...HOWEVER...this particular website has taken the PureTime03 (The good guys) stock photos, logo and descriptions and made a BS website. So after sending the $ I stumbled upon a reddit string where several folks mentioned ordering from here, getting an email from "Jason Anderow" for payment instructions and once payment was made and picked up....he goes silent and no show's the watch. I was able to cancel my payment before it was picked up and through further research found this WONDERFUL place. I've since (this last Saturday) placed my order w/ Puretime03. Looking forward to seeing this piece show up!!

SlimJones

• Like 1

kernow,

I found Andrew w/ Trusty on here! Ball is already rolling on my first piece. Glad ya'll are here!! I saw good info on Pure Time and was confident (and still am on the actual Pure Time) but it was pretty incredible to see the lengths people will go to in order to defraud. Literally used all the Pure Time photos and logos but just a shell site to steal. So glad I discovered this place. Puts me at ease! Thank you again!

This place is a wealth of knowledge. Not only for the trusted dealers, but for the many members who'll help you out when your rep goes wrong. After all, we're buying a copy of watch for, generally, a few hundred $. Where as the original may cost 5,10, 50 or even 100 times what we pay. It's a good that you've found us - play safe and use this site!

I was just about to pay for my first watch when I Googled 'paying puretime' and thankfully found this post!!! I've just had the email from Jason anderow asking for payment, so glad I found this and didn't hand over my hard earned. 

How do I get in touch with the genuine puretime to order a watch? 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, gogs87 said:

I was just about to pay for my first watch when I Googled 'paying puretime' and thankfully found this post!!! I've just had the email from Jason anderow asking for payment, so glad I found this and didn't hand over my hard earned. 

How do I get in touch with the genuine puretime to order a watch? 

Thanks 

So happy for you! I went to www.ttw-138.com which is Trusty Time. I found them here at this forum and already placed an order for a Panerai. I received QC pics, it looks great and received my tracking # today. Andrew there has been great to work with and he and the honest to goodness PureTime03.com will do right by you! I'll post pics of my piece when I receive it.

• 1 month later...

Looks like I got busted guys!

After much palaver with Jason Anderow I paid via WU and sadly, yes, he's gone quiet!

My fault for not doing enough research into "multiple Puretime sites"

I thought I was dealing with the genuine article but looks not to be that way.

Puts me out of pocket by £150 but a lesson learned for us all

OK thanks for the comments, I guess being new to replicas I got stung but hey ho.

So how do I get the "approved" list of vendors and can anybody recommend a very good replica of a Breathing Navitimer please?

Many thanks to all

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2017 at 11:25 PM, James Hogan said:

So how do I get the "approved" list of vendors and can anybody recommend a very good replica of a Breathing Navitimer please?

Many thanks to all

Well I having seen a navitimer which can breathe yet and if it does I surely will not want it on my wrist!

But if you can settle for a brietling navitimer try any of the dealers here, like Intime www.intime01.co

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk