When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mary coming to RWGcc!

Mike on a bike

Well for you long timers you know Mary she goes out and gets you the watch you want at a good price, in most cases send a pic of the rep w/ specs she will tract it down. I expect may take a few days to get her set up, but it will happen. Her QC is second to none but for you noobs please do not waste her time, time is money trust in the system.

• Like 2

From my experience (not hearsay) Mary is 100% Ok.  :1a:

The problem will be when (not if) some noob-idiot tries to jam her up.  She may not suffer fools like the regular TDs and be gone.  

I know what it is like to deal with noob-idiots on forums, it is why I do not post anything for sale although I may have to sooner or later.

I wish her the best!  

Thankfully we don't get many of the dummy noobs on here, of course we've had our share in the past, even recent past, but we work our butts off to make sure you guys have a safe and secure place to play!

Mary is top notch, but as stated, she doesn't suffer fools gladly, so don't be a [censored] and you'll get the best customer service you've had!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi, guys,

I am glad be here! thank you mike!

Thanks for the members choose to deal with me, i sell watches about 10 years.

I take the watch from factory, check the quality, take QC pics, packing and shipping by myself, so everybody can trusty me!!! i do my best.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, marywatch said:

Hi, guys,

I am glad be here! thank you mike!

Thanks for the members choose to deal with me, i sell watches about 10 years.

I take the watch from factory, check the quality, take QC pics, packing and shipping by myself, so everybody can trusty me!!! i do my best.

Now I can officially welcome you to our community and it makes me very happy to do so. I have huge work commitments until about September, but then I retire and I will send you a hunting for me?

• Like 1

Ordered a 7836 bracelet from her yesterday. Good that she is here now. I don't like having to stray around in the other forums. I try to avoid the rude language there. :-)

• Like 1

Just to add my endorsement, Mary is a truly helpful, accommodating and professional seller. I have bought 2 watches from her so far. One had a small problem with the clasp and she was quick to send a fix.

Great to see you here Mary!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk