When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best option for a FC Diver?

Hey gang. It's been a while...

I bought one of the first FC divers a few years ago, and I can't find it ANYWHERE. I've looked high and low and I think it's a goner.

I'd really like to replace it, but I want to make sure I'm getting the best version. Who has it, and what's it called? Normally, I'd just hop over to Trusty and buy whatever they have, but it's been a few years since I've bought a rep, so I thought I'd check in to see what else is out there.

Thanks for the help.

• 3 months later...
On 4/15/2017 at 8:31 PM, CptTripps said:

Hey gang. It's been a while...

I bought one of the first FC divers a few years ago, and I can't find it ANYWHERE. I've looked high and low and I think it's a goner.

I'd really like to replace it, but I want to make sure I'm getting the best version. Who has it, and what's it called? Normally, I'd just hop over to Trusty and buy whatever they have, but it's been a few years since I've bought a rep, so I thought I'd check in to see what else is out there.

Thanks for the help.

Welcome back!

The issue with the rep divers these days, is that they come with the "wake your neighbors and family up" noisy miyota movements, which I personally detest. 

I will recommend you buy a noob v4 from the member to member sales section, and that will be an excellent base watch to start modding it to a specifications very close to genuine.

Alternatively, you can consider buying a fully modded one like what audemarspiguet said.. Try to avoid the new miyota versions, they rattle very annoyingly!