When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch sales and VIP

Mike on a bike

Guys some questions on sales have arisen and as our friends from RWI are visiting wanted to clarify:

1.VIP members have unlimited dollar value sales privilege.
2. Non VIP members sales limited to 199.00 USD value failure to comply with this will result in your sale being nuked and a warning to seller.
3. Only VIP members with two prior sales allowed Paypal gift option. 

Also we have no post count rule so you can sell with a VIP!

• Like 3

In light of recent events; the limiting of PayPal gift option would have saved a few members if they'd followed the rules. Sound harsh I know, but the rules are their for the members protection and no other reason. If a seller does not qualify for requesting PayPal gift (VIP + 2 sales) please don't send the money that way - if the seller is prepared to break the rules they are more likely to scam you than a seller whom abides by them. 

• Like 1

These changes make good sense and reduce the risks significantly BUT... remember that even with VIP and the need for two prior sales things can and unfortunately will still go badly on occasion. No legislation for thieving b@stards!

Both buyer and seller beware... scams can be initiated either side. Take care to deal with people with reputation and/or tread carefully

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guys as you are most likely aware we had another scammer incident guess what they paid gift :bangin:!  Look dealing with a guy you know or a long timer sure but I never use gift if you are my friend I pay the fees (if your my friend I could give a hoot abot few bucks), just my policy you'd be well served to adopt it.