When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 1675 version

cousin_hub

Doesn't look any different to me. Had a 1675 mid of last year and it looked the same. Wrong CG shape, Aspirin dial, wrong bezel teeth. Good base still and also good just like it is but for me from these pics nothing changed...maybe the lug holes have the correct size but I can't tell 100%

1 hour ago, docthor said:

Doesn't look any different to me. Had a 1675 mid of last year and it looked the same. Wrong CG shape, Aspirin dial, wrong bezel teeth. Good base still and also good just like it is but for me from these pics nothing changed...maybe the lug holes have the correct size but I can't tell 100%

Here is a comparison between the old and the last version. The CG seem differents to me 

compare.jpg

That's the stock BP 1675, which has been sold since years.

As it is, it's okay. If u want a decent 1675 get an 1655 case (thought its the Same as the 1675 case, imo it's better to mod, don't know why lol) a clark/wso bezel assembly and an aftermarket dial.

Just my 2 cents

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

"Wrong CG shape, Aspirin dial, wrong bezel teeth."

"If u want a decent 1675 get an 1655 case."

...plus bracelet side links are a little bit too thick and slightly humped up on top making them look thick, fast beat movement, etc.  Genuine rivet oyster side links are slightly curved but are the same thickness all the way across. 

My guess is it will cost $700 to $1200 to put one of these watches together using medium to high quality parts so it might be better to start with a good 1655 case, high quality dial/hands, swiss eta 2846 with Asian 24H conversion or DG 3804B and go from there.

...or buy the one relalxman has for sale.  :pimp:

I have one of the 1675 GMT models from 10 or 15 years ago with a swiss eta 2836/Asian 24H conversion and was going to make a 'better' 1675 by swapping the 2836 out for a 2846 but decided it would be a lot easier to just let it be a later model quick set 28800 bph 16750 with printed marker dots and matte dial.  It has the OPD dial on it so there is not much hope without a dial anyway and it came with a 6mm crown, not 5.3mm.  Have not seen a replica 1675 that came with a 5.3mm crown...yet. 

I bought some dials from IG44 when they were in business (two red 1680, three 5513, one 5512) but did not think far enough ahead to get 1675 or 1655 dials for my other projects.  100% hindsight.  The IG44 dials are very, very good imho.

That's the same 1675 unfortunately. I don't think there is enough demand to make a better version as this one has so many flaws and they have not seemed to make an improved version. This one has a terrible dial. The markers are not painted on but actually mounted on the dial like the more modern markers. Mine fell out multiple times

You can immediately see it's a rep from the crown guards. 

Do they make them that ugly and wrong on purpose? Those are laugable.

Real 1675 crown guards are "blocky".

Ah well... it was the same blues 10 years ago and same blue now. :)

• Like 1