When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Rolex YM 116655

Zooha

Hello guys! This is my first post in this forum, but I would really like to share the first decent rep that I got. This is the Rolex Yachtmaster 2, the everose gold one.

Would really like to hear, how you guys find that it looks/ the quality. Because I'm still young and not a watch professional yet haha65330d4a7b93903be8ec52837548e087.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Hello guys! This is my first post in this forum, but I would really like to share the first decent rep that I got. This is the Rolex Yachtmaster 2, the everose gold one.

Would really like to hear, how you guys find that it looks/ the quality. Because I'm still young and not a watch professional yet haha65330d4a7b93903be8ec52837548e087.jpg

How was your order process? I heard there are 3 strap sizes, if so how big is your wrist and the strap size you picked? Also which factory is this?

Can't you see a difference?

A few easy ones.. DateCut, DateFont, print on dial, indices, basically everything is wrong.

Thanks for that. I mainly collect gen vintage so I don't know what to look for for modern reps. My friend is interested in buying the gen of this so hence why Im on this thread. From my research it seems neither the noob or JF is close enough, both have a lot of plus and minus. What is your opinion?

How was your order process? I heard there are 3 strap sizes, if so how big is your wrist and the strap size you picked? Also which factory is this?

Order proces was really good, money back garantue if you don't get him. And got him in 5 days with box and all.

If you send me a private message I could tell were I got it from. ( I don't sell anything)

Can't you see a difference?

A few easy ones.. DateCut, DateFont, print on dial, indices, basically everything is wrong.

You are right men, the font is actually irl not bad at all, also got a sweeping movement. But yeah, the date sucks a bit..

We need detailed photos to comment on it

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Last one isn't sharp, but here you go!1d09165faba87ece63767c3a5e64cf76.jpg3d29bfa16c6a752f7dc36d676f48a905.jpgd01aee7eb3c5931f4490818b71226bd1.jpg8e51a5d6d729bdae8018cbee5ff8bbee.jpgf1059f96781701552eccd1bc27c86fd3.jpg2ab8f06f00c72a076d4a68f9b2498a03.jpg

Looks great wear it in good health... Which factory is this from noob or JF?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Looks great wear it in good health... Which factory is this from noob or JF?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It's not a noob version man, the movement I dont knoe exactly

This is mine one with 2836 movement..

F447DFB8-78C5-4DA0-AB0E-057BB994EED4_zpsl6f3v1cf.jpg

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Woow men, that one looks actually better.. haha