When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best breitling rep at the moment

Big G.

Hi guys,

I spend a lot of time reading this 'breitling rep guide'. This guide is great but it's from years ago. I am looking for the best rep at this moment. I would like to have the 'steelfish superocean x-plus' but I can't find it with the dealers :(

Do you have any ideas for the best rep that is actually for sale?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thanks Ticktick for your advice. What do you think of this one: http://www.intime01.co/breitling/3311-superocean-ii-a17392d8-44mm-noob-1-1-best-edition-blue-dial-on-blue-rubber-strap-a2824.html

Or this: http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_144&products_id=9242

Blue SO II has got a slightly darker inlay than gen. But you have to know this and it's only visible under special light conditions.
I don't know much about this chronomat but I would stay away from this. Gen is very expensive and it is simply impossible to manufacture a rep which is spot on. As far as I know they have got problems with sunken datewheels and poor bracelet quality.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Here you can watch manufacturing of gen B01 Chrono. Decide yourself if a rep of this will be good enough for you. Especially have a look on dial and bracelet manufacturing. This watch is a very high quality luxury watch build to highest standards. So it's very expensive and has got a very special look which a rep in my opinion cannot achieve.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

That's a great tip Ticktick, I saw this documentary in the past and I was really impressed by the quality of those watches. I think you are right that this model is really hard to rep. So I go for the SO2 or the steelfish. And for the black version I think. Thanks for your advise!

b5ee6efbc7d9f6618d79f04f95e44a44.jpg

954c822bb2d5fcc98e56f055d4fe257e.jpg

This is my latest pearl. I love this model because it's very thin. But the quality is a bit disappointing. No AR coating and the buckle is bad. But besides that...it's wonderful!

• 4 weeks later...

OMG I think I'm in love
7bee4e93cbe59388dfae8f285086bdd0.jpg96817d27a969ab6604319814f17282ca.jpg207be5c89156b6bf7396f8533271d925.jpg

I finally got this avenger II gmt V2 from trusty. This is a very welcome upgrade. Right ar coat, way better dial, correct case and proper safir glass. Very happy with this one!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...