When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Old RWG Site

buzzmyster

On 23 April 2017 at 2:04 AM, buzzmyster said:

I was away on vacation for awhile and came back and the old RWG was gone.  I was able to locate this site but my email and PW did not work.  What changed.  I can np longer find the page for the Trusted Dealers. 

Help

If you're looking for your old account; pm a mod to look into it for you. 

If you mean "old RWG site" as in 10 years ago, that's us. Welcome home! If you mean "old RWG site" as in a month ago (RWG.bz) they're having server issues.

Stick around, we're the real "old RWG site" after all.

• Like 4

RWGXmas.gif

it was perpetual Xmas on the old and original RWG (12 years ago).....its true that this RWG is the continuation of the old RWG but fact is that this site is the amalgam of RWG and TRC. De facto this RWG has the body of RWG and the soul/culture of TRC.

I was moderator on the original RWG...Gunnar with The Hammer...the vulcanic fury below  is over a perpetual VC replica that refused to change year back in 2004

I went down in flames with the original site in 2005....total anarchy.....:oops:

clives.jpg

Edited by gran
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nanuq said:

Yes sure is a lot of familiar names. Crazy days!

NEO was still there :partytime:

Was this BLADEs avatar? Did he ever resurface?

bIcwNbm.gif

johnnyboy that criminal :protest:

Good Times.  :)

This was when the better factory made replicas started showing up in quantity.  Before that, the 'good' replicas were usually home made by watch nuts. 

Made up an stainless IWC Ingenieur about 25 years ago....still have it, still looking for a 'fish' crown for it.

'Rick' TRC member 43, 11-26-2002.  Before that was on RWCC. 

'Paul' was the 'trusted dealer' on TRC after 'favorite trusted dealer' WLD ran off with some $$.

...including mine.

Paul was A-Ok.  River was too, and Eddie Lee.

1 hour ago, automatico said:

Good Times.  :)

This was when the better factory made replicas started showing up in quantity.  Before that, the 'good' replicas were usually home made by watch nuts. 

Made up an stainless IWC Ingenieur about 25 years ago....still have it, still looking for a 'fish' crown for it.

'Rick' TRC member 43, 11-26-2002.  Before that was on RWCC. 

'Paul' was the 'trusted dealer' on TRC after 'favorite trusted dealer' WLD ran off with some $$.

...including mine.

Paul was A-Ok.  River was too, and Eddie Lee.

Eddie Lee a great guy. Is it true he sometimes shipped some green stuff with his watches?

Paul was the MAN.  In fact there are rumors his ghost is still here as CrazySaleMan.  :ban:

River is still around on HF selling tasty Panerai pieces.  I message him once in awhile but he doesn't remember me.

:bangin:

Maybe he and EL shared a stash?  :g:

• 3 weeks later...
On 27.4.2017 at 2:21 AM, robertk said:

Great memories, the beginning of quality reps at reasonable prices, lots of interesting members.....And all that's happened is we got older,lol.

and less crazy (speaking for myself ;))

Then I used to lurk on the forum, not even sure if I had registered or just viewed anonymously, anyway definitely not the ID I use now. I also broke my back.

Now I am on the forum every day and this year I only broke my jaw.

So not getting less crazy, just crazy in different ways?

Eddie lee, paul, river & neil (love him, or hate him - great stuff).  remember gold bags? or grab bags... ha.  what a gamble those were.

miss em all! 

back to lurking =) 

• Like 1