When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rwg.bz down?

lapinobel

It'll be back up once they've fixed whatever issues they're having. It may take a few hours or a few days. Until then pull up a seat and make yourself comfortable here. 

When I first signed up (4 years ago now), I used to spend the majority of my time over here.

Most of my collection was acquired through this site.............then things started to change.

I don't know if it was purely my perspective, or whether the newer 'generation' of members were of a different ilk.

Almost every sale was a 'Franken' this or that..........and the asking price(s) purely unreasonable.

I let my VIP membership lapse and remained a paid member on RWG.bz as a consequence.

I'm starting to like this place again, especially after seeing so many of the other familiar refugees around.

Thanks for the kind words Mike and Sogeha.

Edited by Russ1965

3 hours ago, Russ1965 said:

When I first signed up (4 years ago now), I used to spend the majority of my time over here.

Most of my collection was acquired through this site.............then things started to change.

I don't know if it was purely my perspective, or whether the newer 'generation' of members were of a different ilk.

Almost every sale was a 'Franken' this or that..........and the asking price(s) purely unreasonable.

I let my VIP membership lapse and remained a paid member on RWG.bz as a consequence.

I'm starting to like this place again, especially after seeing so many of the other familiar refugees around.

Thanks for the kind words Mike and Sogeha.

I, on the other hand, come here for the builds... muahahahaha

19 minutes ago, Russ1965 said:

Mickey..............nice to see you again.

It has been a while.

Yup, approaching three years since being kicked off RWG.BZ & RWI, their loss, never looked back.

3 hours ago, SSTEEL said:

Yup, approaching three years since being kicked off RWG.BZ & RWI, their loss, never looked back.

How time flies..........felt like it was only yesterday that I was discussing repairs with you........nice to see/hear/read that you have bounced back.

3 minutes ago, Russ1965 said:

How time flies..........felt like it was only yesterday that I was discussing repairs with you........nice to see/hear/read that you have bounced back.

Still have my own section on RepGeek, and in my feedback section I have almost six pages of great feedback too :)

6 hours ago, SSTEEL said:

Still have my own section on RepGeek, and in my feedback section I have almost six pages of great feedback too :)

Thats, errrrrrrr, because you do a good job ;)

• Like 1

Caveat Emptor or a fool and his money. I know what I expect a franken to be and I know what the parts are likely to be valued at, I know because I read a lot right here. Anyone who wants to pay $1000 for a $500 watch isn't going to have to worry about me buying it before them.

• Like 1