When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question about reps

joker3328

I'm completely new to this rep industry, so there's lots of questions that I don't have an answer to.  And I hope people here can help me as much as possible.

I browsed through the list of TDs and found TrustyWatch, I'm keen in this particular model here; http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=241_243&products_id=15135

Alright so I wanna ask, is this an authentic model?

As in has Audemars Piguet released this particular model before or it's just completely custom-made? 
If yes could anyone please tell me the exact model number please?

http://www.chrono24.com/audemarspiguet/royal-oak-offshore-navy-blue-mens-chronograph-42mm--id4927542.htm

It is based on a real model as the link I've posted shows. Replicas are never A++++ Swiss made, indistinguishable from genuine no matter what anyone tries to tell you. They all have slight differences and knowing them, understanding them and working to fix them can become both very satisfying and deeply annoying. 

Examine the two links, open them in separate windows and see what differences you can spot. The date window is in a slightly different position and the hands are slightly different. In the end it comes down to what you can accept and what you can not tolerate. 

It would be be worth doing some reading of threads in the AP section. Some of the guys have built amazing frankens using genuine dials, hands, crystal and different movements, but the cost can get eye watering.

• Like 1

Send an email to some TD's with a photo of what you want. If one can get they all can (or should be able to) as they all get them from the same sources. 

I'm back guys, unfortunately until now Ryan couldn't get my credit card payment sorted out. And I don't have moneygram over here. Anyone has TDs to recommend for 15400? TrustyTime doesn't have it and I check out PureTime but website was down.

Thanks guys.

Check with sead at supermirrors I usually email him a link of the watch and he sends me a price. I believe he takes PayPal as well as Andrew at Trusty. You can email him too! Both reply very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk