When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob dealer in US?

Lowflyermike

Question

5 answers to this question

There are no dealers in the US, but all dealers ship there. The nearest to a US dealer would be BK who is a Modder really.

You are new I see. Welcome to our community, we were all new members once. Take a little time to read up on reps and buying. Ask questions if you have any. What particular Noob are you looking for?

• Like 1

Thank you..I am looking for the Sea Dweller SS. I think I will buy from Pure Time. Do they have a good rep? Are the watches good quality etc? I tried buying from Solidscam.com but can't get a response. Quite exspensive  but the watches look awesome.

I have edited your weblink to protect newcomers from buying from this site.

Solidswiss are a scam site. All movements are Swiss made, yeah right, dream on. These are counterfeit goods, how long do you think the Swiss authorities would tolerate that.

Puretime sells the same watches as all the trusted dealers and they are trusted for a reason. Many sites on the internet use pictures of genuine watches, you may or may not get a watch at all, but it will not be as the website pictures.