When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best 'Bang for Buck' Panerai?

GetReplicaWatches

Question

2 hours ago, Ssouthall6 said:

I actually don't really know so much about panerai, just the models that I know. I don't know if the mods would be happy with me linking it but there is a fantastic guide put together by ALE over on RWI which would tell you all you need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well how about when it arrives I'll buy your steel bracelet and you can buy my rubber strap!

I'm going to go with Toro, im afraid. Get the black leather strap version. As I get a 10% discount if I use Western Union.

Then I'll get the box set from AOO, which is $45, only $10 more than a rubber strap, and the strap is included in the box-set. So, effectively getting the box for $10.

• Like 1

On 30 April 2017 at 0:42 PM, Ssouthall6 said:

Ok I'll try and be a bit more active in the panerai section here especially on the new products.

I've gone with the PAM 356! Paid. Just waiting for QC pics in a couple days.

Mind if I message them to you when they arrive, seeing as you're far more of an expert than I am.

Very nice but I tend to stay away from chrono versions in any brand. my reasoning is is I never use chrono, hard time telling time w/ my old eyes dials to busy, more stuff to be inaccurate and movement problems. You may get a great one but I just play it safe............