When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTB - Any TC Parts, mid-cases, bezels, dials, hands, and bracelets

SSTEEL

I'm receiving quite a few emails lately from customers wanting TC builds, but with TC no longer making them, I'm trying to to source any used TC parts that I can, and then build watches on demand using TC parts, so if you have any TC parts, please drop me a pm, thanks. 

I couldn't find a wanted section, so hope this is the right place?

Edited by SSTEEL
Politically Corrected due to trolls

Second that there is something weird about This 

and if you dig Around a little there is Big signs of what going on but i Will not spread rumors people may dig their own but something is off 

• Like 3

Indeed, I have read about the certain things which others are saying, but I refuse to comment until we actually hear from Thomas, I really thought he would have the courtesy to at least post an announcement of sorts in public rather than informing mods across the boards to hide his section from public view.

• Like 2

surely this would make these SSTEAL builds 

TC builds would suggest they're  built by TC, but as he is no longer in the picture they're absolutely not his builds

just my take 

Edited by pick_br
  • Like 1

"Nobody said they will be TC builds, I'm simply using the last of his parts that's all."

Nothing at all wrong with that. 

A good idea imho.

How come?

1...TC did not make the parts, he assembled 'TC Watches' from parts he gathered up.  

2...TC looked long and hard for some of the parts and had them made to his specs but he has no claim to them once they are removed from the TC bags. 

3...When the parts are out of the TC signed bags, they are simply 'replica watch parts'.

A watch made out of 100% TC parts but assembled by someone else may or may not be a 'TC watch'. 

Say what?

1...If you have a watch made out of '100% TC Watch Parts' and assembled by TC...it is a 'TC Watch'.  No question.

2...If you have a watch made out of '100% TC Watch Parts' and assembled by Joe Anonymous...what is it then? 

3...Did TC put each and every 'TC Watch' together himself making them 'Official TC Watches'...or not? 

Who knows?

:pimp:  It all makes my head hurt...

• Like 2

Couldn't put it better Rolex parts still make up a Rolex watch don't they?
Good on you ss for building what lots of people want built.... a tc watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, sgtguk said:

Couldn't put it better emoji106.png Rolex parts still make up a Rolex watch don't they?
Good on you ss for building what lots of people want built.... a tc watch emoji106.png

That's not strictly correct is it now, it's only a Rolex when it's built in their factory, buying all the bits and bobs separately and cobbling them together on your kitchen table doesn't make it a Rolex, only the real deal comes with their papers, same as the TC comes with his. Taking advantage of TC's good name is just poor form really. 

Gotta disagree.....isn't that what all the rep makers including tc do already? Market demands is how I see it, give people what they want when for whatever reason they can't get it, that's how I see it

• Like 4

It seems really hilarious to me that folks in a rep forum suddenly get into a discussion about "IP-rights". :rofl:

• Like 4