When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex GMT master ii BLNR (batman)

Payton321

Just picked up this GMT Master ii from Andrew at TT, what a great customer service experience! All questions were answered in less than an hour generally and shipping took about 4 days from shipping date to my house in the US. The Watch is a noob best edition and I must say it's 9.8/10 almost perfect! If you're looking for this Watch don't hesitate buying from Andrew he will take care of you! 

IMG_5798.JPG

IMG_5800.JPG

• Like 2

does the watch flop around on the perlon? I have mine on a rubber b right now that wears really well, especially diving. just looking at other options. the weight is quite good but I find the bracelet gets too much attention with the polished midlink (I've only worn the bracelet once) I have the 116710ln version, franken. everything fit so far with no modding except hand and dial (a later project).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, thealphabeta said:

Does Andrews version still have an issue with the 18/6 on the bezel. Hard to tell from your pics

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I just ordered the latest CHS NOOB version.... QC pics are here:  https://goo.gl/photos/z72ehdvvfieLYQEh8 . Looks like there are still issues with the 18/6, but I can live with it. Hoping a little tinkering with metal putty and the sharpie technique gets rid of it. ;)

I just ordered the latest CHS NOOB version.... QC pics are here:  https://goo.gl/photos/z72ehdvvfieLYQEh8 . Looks like there are still issues with the 18/6, but I can live with it. Hoping a little tinkering with metal putty and the sharpie technique gets rid of it.
Hmm yes it does indeed. Such a shame as that would really make it. I shake like mad so doing that mad would be almost impossible. Damn tremor

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...