Payton321

Rolex GMT master ii BLNR (batman)

Just picked up this GMT Master ii from Andrew at TT, what a great customer service experience! All questions were answered in less than an hour generally and shipping took about 4 days from shipping date to my house in the US. The Watch is a noob best edition and I must say it's 9.8/10 almost perfect! If you're looking for this Watch don't hesitate buying from Andrew he will take care of you! 

IMG_5798.JPG

IMG_5800.JPG

• Like 2

Great watch, thanks for sharing...And yes, Andrew is very fast to reply ;)

The weight is okay I would say not quite as heavy as the authentic , the design though is perfect, and I have mine on a perlon strap now anyways. I think without the bracelet the Watch case itself is about the same as a gen.

does the watch flop around on the perlon? I have mine on a rubber b right now that wears really well, especially diving. just looking at other options. the weight is quite good but I find the bracelet gets too much attention with the polished midlink (I've only worn the bracelet once) I have the 116710ln version, franken. everything fit so far with no modding except hand and dial (a later project).

The perlon is perfect for this Watch doesn't slide around or anything the case is really solid so it doesn't rattle or anything 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Nice piece!! 

Do you have the possibility to PM me or post here, the link to that watch? 

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, thealphabeta said:

Does Andrews version still have an issue with the 18/6 on the bezel. Hard to tell from your pics

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I just ordered the latest CHS NOOB version.... QC pics are here:  https://goo.gl/photos/z72ehdvvfieLYQEh8 . Looks like there are still issues with the 18/6, but I can live with it. Hoping a little tinkering with metal putty and the sharpie technique gets rid of it. ;)

I just ordered the latest CHS NOOB version.... QC pics are here:  https://goo.gl/photos/z72ehdvvfieLYQEh8 . Looks like there are still issues with the 18/6, but I can live with it. Hoping a little tinkering with metal putty and the sharpie technique gets rid of it.
Hmm yes it does indeed. Such a shame as that would really make it. I shake like mad so doing that mad would be almost impossible. Damn tremor

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hi Gentleman,

Can someone advise where could i buy v9 (or maybe v8) sub? I only see these in china with a lot of shipping time. Anyone selling these in the uk?

Thanks,

Richard

• Like 1

I am glad I came across this post, I just purchased two watches from Andrew at TT and I feel way better about the quality now!

• Like 1

Looks very nice!  If they can get this rep to First Class status it would be a hot seller.  Seems like the factory concentration is on the Daytonas and Subs.  

• Like 1

Looks very nice!  If they can get this rep to First Class status it would be a hot seller.  Seems like the factory concentration is on the Daytonas and Subs.  

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk