When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has the best aftermarket chrystal for a 16610 ?

themannier

Hi guys !

Could you tell me where to source the best aftermarket chrystal, i mean which one has the best shape and the best cyclop ??? ( clarks, wso ?)

Always use it with a 2,7mm gasket ?

I know how looks like a gen chrystal because i had some gen 16610 before, but as i have never seen an aftermarket one, is there a big difference ?

Thanks for you help ! :)

The Star Time bevel around the edge of the crystal is made just like Rolex...if I'm not mistaken I read somewhere that Gary at Clark's has the same crystal though...not for sure haven't ordered anything from Clark's in awhile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Rudy4010 said:

The Star Time bevel around the edge of the crystal is made just like Rolex...if I'm not mistaken I read somewhere that Gary at Clark's has the same crystal though...not for sure haven't ordered anything from Clark's in awhile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Ok, great info, thanks...will order one !

Will get a 2,7 gasket with it :g:

I would say clark first actually. I haven't seen the ST crystal.

I have seen the clark crystal for a DJ II 41mm and it was pretty impressive for the price. It had the same black hole effect on the date like gen.

You might have to play around with the gasket. Just ask Gary what's up. Tell him what you're looking for and he'll set you up. If anything get different size gasket just incase

3 minutes ago, eazye said:

I would say clark first actually. I haven't seen the ST crystal.

I have seen the clark crystal for a DJ II 41mm and it was pretty impressive for the price. It had the same black hole effect on the date like gen.

You might have to play around with the gasket. Just ask Gary what's up. Tell him what you're looking for and he'll set you up. If anything get different size gasket just incase

Yes thanks mate, better  i  ask to Gary indeed  ;)

2 hours ago, indywatchguy said:

Star time definitely if you can get an order with them. They told me they only deal with watchsmiths. Their bevel crystals are exactly the same as gen. Then Clark would be next choice.

Unfortunatly i am not able to order from Startime as i am not a professional like you said :unsure:

I think Clark is not that bad !

Thanks for your help guys :)

11 hours ago, imajedi said:

Just a bit overpriced for me at the moment....I hoped the OP would passed them at 199usd but unfortunately he upgraded to the vip status  :p