When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ebay new invoice

alterego

Hi: This is a very silly question and I hope someone can give me hand on this problem.  Where do I look for (or find) a "new" invoice sent by the seller to change the original Pay Now bcause the post charges to my country was missing. The seller has sent the new invoice  (he says) but where do I find it ? I don't see it anywhere near the Pay Now option in the purchases section of my account, nor in the pay pal check out screen.

I'm buying a fantastic gen vintage MIdo Ocean Star for my gen collection and I'm stuck with this transaction.

Thank you for reading my question and hopefully for your help.

Best

10 hours ago, SSTEEL said:

You should receive the PayPal invoice in your email inbox.

Thank you for the tip Powermax. I checked my email inbox and there is nothing from Paypal in it. I emailed the seller telling him about this. I haven't heard from him yet. I hope he'll have something to say. It's a beautiful watch and I'd hate to miss thisopportunity to own a Swiss made classic.

19 minutes ago, SSTEEL said:

Check your spam folder in your email?

Hi ssteel. It's not there either. Quite extrange. He said he'd send me another invoice. We'll see what happens.

Thank you again for your generous help.-

Jaime