When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to block people on Tapatalk

Hi, I've a problem on another forum. There is a member who treats me as an idiot whenever I share my experiences. I tried to look for clarification but it did not work. Now he has joined my tapatalk profile. I would not be "fooled" by him. There's a way to cancel or block this subscription?

Found this, hope it helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila View Post
I recently started using Tapatalk and want to know if it's possible to place users on ignore (block their posts from being visible) like we can when viewing from the pc. Is that even a feature I can use with tapatalk? If not, does tapatalk have a similar feature? 

Sent from mobile using Tapatalk

Yes, go to a post of the person you want to ignore. Click on the round avatar at the left of their name to go to their profile page. Click on the three dots at the top right to open the Ignore/Block function. Right above the box that opens will show their username to let you know whom you are blocking.  

This is on an iphone tapatalk. It might be different on other phones or on a computer.

Threadjack question: How are you and H doing? Hope all is well or at least not terrible.

The power of Google my friend, nothing very clever on my part

Thank You for your time and help again.

Unfortunately I'm a bit paranoid for privacy and virus, i just use only Linux and DuckDuckGo but I realize that Google is always a span on it for searchengine.

Tapatalk