When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there some ceramic balls to attach the 93250 bracelet and SEL ???

themannier

Hi guys !

Was looking at Chronoshop store and while looking at some pictures of a 93250 bracelet, i noticed that the SEL was detached from the links...

Could you just confirm that what i see on the picture below is a ceramic ball ? Pardon my ignorance but i wasn't aware of this thing regarding the gen 93250 construction :fool:

bracelet-rolex-93250-submariner-16610-16

I've never ever seen white ceramic balls located there, not very safe really either.  Its more likely a bent pin caused by someone having an accident whilst wearing the watch, hence its for sale?  Optical illusion?

1 hour ago, SSTEEL said:

I've never ever seen white ceramic balls located there, not very safe really either.  Its more likely a bent pin caused by someone having an accident whilst wearing the watch, hence its for sale?  Optical illusion?

I finally contacted the seller and he said:

"It is an invisible said pump(spring bar), that assures(insures) the retention between the sel and the link"

Well, it is something strange indeed, but it's common from what he said :huh:

• Like 1

On 5/16/2017 at 10:29 AM, themannier said:

Hi guys !

Was looking at Chronoshop store and while looking at some pictures of a 93250 bracelet, i noticed that the SEL was detached from the links...

Could you just confirm that what i see on the picture below is a ceramic ball ? Pardon my ignorance but i wasn't aware of this thing regarding the gen 93250 construction :fool:

bracelet-rolex-93250-submariner-16610-16

A customer has contacted me regarding an issue with his JF Submariner with SH3135 movement, his bracelet has come apart just like this one above, the SEL is held in place with ceramic balls, so I need to remove these and custom fit a spring bar in there for him, I'm guessing I will be having a few of thee JF in for the same repair.

Having said that, the seller of thew above bracelet does have a good standing, so I guess its gen, but as previously suggested, a bent bar from being stretched.

On 21/05/2017 at 11:44 AM, hologramet said:

My JF bracelet also broke..

Trimmed a 12mm wide Aprox 1,6mm thick doubleflanged springbar and made it flqngeless with short (2mm) pins. Easy.... Very easy. Max 2 min work

Damn, it broke also at the sel ?

So you used some spring bars ?