When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Explosions Manchester England?

Just saw the news - that is just beyond terrible, innocent teenagers at a concert - why?

I HATE terrorism (if that's what this is) :angry2:

Hopefully at least none of our friends from the forum affected by these most terrible events. So sad... 

Of course it is, of the hundreds of concerts back in the day (in my youth) nothing ever blew up it's about time to wake up and take of the gloves.

Do you think I mean mean the UK military or mine no , it's up to good Muslims to fight to get their honor back and stop these indiscriminate killings there is no honor, no religion of any kind in this you know this. My boy fights for you will not you have the courage to fight for yourselves I must ask ?

Do not be afraid there are so many more good good people among you unite, only you can stop these atrocities from within.

All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to stand by watch it happen and do nothing.

• Like 3

Sick terrorists aiming at defenceless children, and teenagers, this just about sums these sick idiots up, shameless.  Thoughts go out to all my UK friends, and families at these troubled times.

4 hours ago, Mike on a bike said:

, it's up to good Muslims to fight to get their honor back and stop these indiscriminate killings there is no honor, no religion of any kind in this you know this. My boy fights for you will not you have the courage to fight for yourselves I must ask ?

I'm not completely certain, but we might have breaking news on this later today. While in no way trivialising the pain and lose suffered last night, it is worth taking a moment to remember more Muslims have died at the hands of these vermin than Westerners, a few were both. Spare a thought for Ahmed one of the French police killed in the Charlie Hebdo attack for example

• Like 1

A despicable act at a venue filled with teenagers. The news reports are pointing to a lone suicide bomber. No mention of religion yet so please keep Muslims and Islam out of this until we know different. No matter what the reasoning the individual was a sick person. 

• Like 1

I hear you brother, but I wouldn't give these scum the legitimacy of religion. The prisons are full of people who heard God tell them to do it, nobody takes their statements seriously. They are murdering scum who are mentally abnormal and whom society needs protecting from, so are this lot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dieselpower said:

I'm afraid I can't agree. One must recognise that some humans are fanatical and some susceptible to extremism. All religions prey on these people to a greater or lesser extent and when you let that genie out of the bottle death is often the result.

Well you may not agree with me, but I agree with that. Yet there are millions of people in the world follow a,religion to a greater or lesser extent. They may agonize over how thier food was prepared or if they committed some minor sin, they don't use it as an excuse to commit atrocities.

On the other hand nobody has dedicated a war to the greater glory of atheism 

I hear you brother, but I wouldn't give these scum the legitimacy of religion. The prisons are full of people who heard God tell them to do it, nobody takes their statements seriously. They are murdering scum who are mentally abnormal and whom society needs protecting from, so are this lot.

Main difference being that when a nutter in prison hears voices he's just that, a nutter. When a person can read a holy book or the example of a prophet and be told to kill kaffir it's surely insanity, but of a different sort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An entirely different magnitude granted, but both violate the right to life of others 

Yep, but if one is to take the irrational step to believe that their deity is perfect, as is pretty much commanded by the first pillar, then the logical step is to follow the perceived immoral command at the instruction of the divine moral arbiter, as that would make it moral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk