When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Explosions Manchester England?

Been meaning to reply to this thread.

These despicable humans who kill innocent people have no God or soul. They use Islam as a cover to spread the hatred that lives in their heart. 

As someone who was brought up as a Muslim, it disturbs me to my inner core that these so called "jihadist" call themselves martyrs by killing innocent children. No one, I say no one deserves this. 

I know I am not the only one who is f*cking sick and tired of these mother f*ckers representing my religion. I think our community needs to step up and take a strong stand to separate ourselves from these a** holes. One of my friend suggested that instead of being reactive, we need to be more proactive and be vocal. Not only that, it is our responsibility to report every single f*cking person that might have extreme religious views.

Religion is only part of our lives, it is NOT our life. I'm a firm believer in respecting other religions and in fact learning about them. Because if you spend a little effort in learning about other religions, you realize that they are not that different from whatever religion you might follow. In the end they all teach us how to be a good human beings and be just and fair.

I swear I hear about any disaster in the world and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is, "please don't be a Muslim." It is a sad reality that now majority of the people think of Islam as a bad religion but I'm also amazed and happy to see people from other religion stepping up and defending Islam. To me that's more important what race or religion one might be.

• Like 3

muslims_protect_church.jpg

LAHORE:  The Muslim and Christian communities came together during Sunday mass in a show of solidarity in Lahore.

Hand in hand as many as 200-300 people formed a human chain outside the St Anthony’s Church adjacent to the District Police Lines at the Empress Road, in a show of solidarity with the victims of the Peshawar church attack two weeks back, which resulted in over a 100 deaths. The twin suicide attack on All Saints church occurred after Sunday mass ended and is believed to be the country’s deadliest attack on Christians. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nanuq said:

muslims_protect_church.jpg

LAHORE:  The Muslim and Christian communities came together during Sunday mass in a show of solidarity in Lahore.

X

Hand in hand as many as 200-300 people formed a human chain outside the St Anthony’s Church adjacent to the District Police Lines at the Empress Road, in a show of solidarity with the victims of the Peshawar church attack two weeks back, which resulted in over a 100 deaths. The twin suicide attack on All Saints church occurred after Sunday mass ended and is believed to be the country’s deadliest attack on Christians. 

There many other examples like this

But unfortunately they all get overshadowed by the actions of a small group. Again its very unfortunate and innocent people on both ends are losing their lives by the hands of these radical groups. 

The video I posted above shows a SIKH, someone who follows Sikhism, individual being harassed and the actions bystanders took around him when they saw it. 

As a muslim, I literally feel blessed that I have friends from all walks of life. In fact some of my closest friends are of different religion but that has NEVER EVER come in between us.

Edited by sacsah1

Well it would seem we have some very learned folk to parse this. I will present it this way: either or any religious book can be interpreted to whatever means the person doing it desires,  the Quran due to it's straight forwardness (Our way or off w/ your head) makes it a real ripe target to use for their evil purposes. I think we can agree on that.

Now I have called on Muslims of good character to stop this madness on their own many of them my friends here, but I fear they being the most vocal put themselves at risk.  I do however lean to Hayden's numbers, a lot more than supposed are passively supporting this evil apparition of their faith through inaction. This being said the majority still not on board and if they pushed it they could stop it. But that is very very risky business though and I do not see it coming to pass but I always have hope.

You see I must have hope as all of you know the means to crush this are at the western powers disposal just not the will but a few more bus loads of kids and concert goers well the gloves might come off.

This is to be avoided if we can because then this will become reality.

" Unfortunately, this is not a war that can be won with any substantial level of compassion.   We'll be fighting it this way for many, many generations if the strategy remains the same. "

Very true unfortunately look at this my fellow westerners.

Yes very bad, we did this with prop planes and convectional munitions in WWII no nukes needed.

Royal_Air_Force_Bomber_Command,_1942-1945._CL3400.jpg

dresden_3191294c.jpg

Yes your fathers, grandfathers,uncles (a matter of fact my uncle Pat was on a B-17 in these raids) did this, heroes all going by tale of the time. (get your arms around that gents)

Imagine what the RAF and US Air force could do today. The horrific numbers on the first pic above: " The attack during the last week of July 1943, Operation Gomorrah, created one of the largest firestorms raised by the Royal Air Force and United States Army Air Forces in World War II, killing 42,600 civilians and wounding 37,000 in Hamburg and virtually destroying most of the city " yes we can raise entire cities without a nuke and we did and certainly can now. If we do not get handle on this soon the only recourse will be to go all in, no not good not good at all................they may have to soon in any event if Iran gets nukes it's game over for the entire world.(that is another really scary can of worms)

I lament for all the recent loses but look at the numbers above,in the big picture they pale in comparison and the clock is ticking.

In closing I am very disturbed but at peace within myself, I spend my own blood (my eldest)to defend what is right for all as I am beyond the age to do myself. In the end all, Jew ,Christen and Muslim must rise above to stop the potential outcomes above as they are just to dire to accept. I/we live in hope but hope is not enough act , you have the power to change this from within my Muslim friends we have only brute force and once unleashed I fear the worst for all..................

The most valid point is that Good Muslims are as powerless to stop Bad Muslims from committing murder as Good Christians are from stopping Bad Christians.

Think Timothy McVeigh, Anders Breivik and in my own country Martin Bryant and these are just the tip of the iceberg.

The fact is that radicals are just as hidden from those in their own religion as they are from others.

This war is never going to finish by a few well placed bombs somewhere in Syria, maybe we should try to just the hell out of their country and see what happens?

Ken

• Like 1

The most valid point is that Good Muslims are as powerless to stop Bad Muslims from committing murder as Good Christians are from stopping Bad Christians.

Think Timothy McVeigh, Anders Breivik and in my own country Martin Bryant and these are just the tip of the iceberg.

The fact is that radicals are just as hidden from those in their own religion as they are from others.

This war is never going to finish by a few well placed bombs somewhere in Syria, maybe we should try to just the hell out of their country and see what happens?

Ken

The difference there comes with both the heads of churches and the render unto Caesar clause of the bible. Today there are very few Christian ministers that will stand at the front of a church and say that the moral act is to murder homosexuals, but we've seen scores of imams do just that. Heck the mosque nearest to the pulse shooting had a speaker in saying just that were weeks before the Pulse nightclub shooting.
These Christian terrorist attacks are in western predominately Christian countries far far less prevalent than Islamic attacks. If we're talking our own country we have had one, possibly 2 successful terrorist attacks within the last few years by Islamic causes which represent 2% of the population, I don't recall the last Christian terror attack here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk