When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HELP! Omega Seamaster 2254.50

deandavis

Oddly enough I don't have a bond Seamaster. Although I'd love a 2541 one day. Please share some photos. 

SSTEEL built mine above. I had a spare dial in need of a relume along with some gen hands. I also had a closed factory case. After sourcing a PO bezel all the parts were sent to Micky. He had the crystal double AR coated and the hands and dial relumed. Pop in a nice copy ETA and all is good. I'm very happy with it too. 

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, rinkaan said:

sorry was busy putting in the link for the rep, and I forgotten to make a remark. These "super reps" aren't exactly cheap, but the modified Chinese movements shld hold up pretty well on normal usage. Not sure if you need help in reading Chinese (I could help if you need) , but this is just one of the many sites that sells super reps. If you contact the seller on wechat u can get better deals. I am awaiting my reps from China currently, fingers crossed. Bot 3 at one go.. #sweating
bullocks

1 hour ago, rinkaan said:

sorry was busy putting in the link for the rep, and I forgotten to make a remark. These "super reps" aren't exactly cheap, but the modified Chinese movements shld hold up pretty well on normal usage. Not sure if you need help in reading Chinese (I could help if you need) , but this is just one of the many sites that sells super reps. If you contact the seller on wechat u can get better deals. I am awaiting my reps from China currently, fingers crossed. Bot 3 at one go.. #sweating
bullocks

Are you saying that you've bought from this site before successfully? Asking because this is a replica forum and we usually know when photos of gens are posted. The one you linked to looks gen to me and as such makes me believe that it is a scam site - unless you know otherwise. 

Are you saying that you've bought from this site before successfully? Asking because this is a replica forum and we usually know when photos of gens are posted. The one you linked to looks gen to me and as such makes me believe that it is a scam site - unless you know otherwise. 

I bought a pam507, pam508, zenith chrono from my Chinese seller contact... I'm waiting for it to arrive, if you guys are interested I can help you ask...

Not intending to earn from it anyways... Just sharing good reps sites that are good.

Mostly the English sites are more scammish with it opening and closing fast. The Chinese sites last for very long, and there are also feedback and comparison sites that take particular factory super reps and does detail comparison with the real stuff(if they have them on hand).

I can help on the liaising part to order and purchase.. becos they trade in RMB over wechat to avoid getting caught, it is really by word of mouth on good sellers to buy from.

Keep you guys posted.. will also ask for the price on this one in particular to see if my contact is cheaper.

The Chinese site I posted typically have indication which factory made it, and the avatar foto are gens. It's in the description of the items that u see foto of the reps themselves.

Cheerio

Here are the video of the reps I ordered... Taken by the seller .http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/595e1f643aed4/1499340530892.mp4
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/595e1f7d8d1e9/1499340563472.mp4
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/595e1fab09612/1499340682152.mp4

Guys although I am sure there refutable sellers other than our TDs here and rinkaan may have found one stay with the Trusted Dealers listed in our dealer section. If your watch gets taken by customs they replace if there is a problem I can help you. You really gain nothing, as we all know the watches all come from the same factories you could save a few bucks but have a very good chance of losing it all.

Rinkaan have you looked at our dealers? All in english plenty of photos of reps not gens and been around doing honest business for years.

Not sure how much you want to spend, but these are available used for a pretty good price.  I've seen them from reputable sellers on ebay for around $1500 and up.  If you were planning on putting genuine parts on a rep of this you could spend half of that putting together a franken that would never be worth what you put in to it.

@rinkaan I don't see a link for the site?

Yes for my seller he doesn't speak english so he is dealing only for Chinese market. But if you use a forwarder to ship overseas, he can send to ur forwarder's Chinese address. That explains why there was no link for my seller. I posted a link in Chinese but I have checked with my seller he doesn't carry this omega in specific. I could ask around from other sellers, a ton of them on wechat...

Guys although I am sure there refutable sellers other than our TDs here and rinkaan may have found one stay with the Trusted Dealers listed in our dealer section. If your watch gets taken by customs they replace if there is a problem I can help you. You really gain nothing, as we all know the watches all come from the same factories you could save a few bucks but have a very good chance of losing it all.

Rinkaan have you looked at our dealers? All in english plenty of photos of reps not gens and been around doing honest business for years.

Hi mike, thanks for the advice.. and yes I know buying from China from non TD is kinda risky, but I have just started out this hobby on watches, and didn't exactly want to buy reps since I am not keen to shell out a ton of money. I didnt know there was a TD list in the first place.. which explains why I didn't find one there hahaa.. and I'm Chinese by race (not mainland though) so I am pretty comfy with doing deals in China.. of cos I could very much be burnt badly at any time.. so usually I just go back to the same few sellers that I have previously dealt with and turned out to be nice guys...

I'm going to be in Hong Kong and mainland China in a few months, so I would be very interested in seeing what is available. Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) is not a problem as my business partner and travelling companion is Malay Chinese. 

Would you please PM me details?

15 hours ago, deandavis said:

@rinkaan I don't see a link for the site?

That's because the link has been removed. Until we know the site is not a scam site it will stay that way. Any rep this site maybe able to get will also be available from the TDs. There are no makers of super-high-end reps out there that do not supply our TDs. For your information the site mentioned noob - which is a factory that our TDs deal with anyway!

• Like 2