When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to purchase a 3135 clone movement

mead861

$385 ex factory, $500 serviced and six month warranty 

Actually they're $385 serviced or $275 factory. I just leave the original prices on the website because I've gotta deal with non-forum members which is a bit riskier :)

Still reasonable to buy a JF and part it out, no doubt, but they still need a servicing.
  • Like 1

Actually they're $385 serviced or $275 factory. I just leave the original prices on the website because I've gotta deal with non-forum members which is a bit riskier

Still reasonable to buy a JF and part it out, no doubt, but they still need a servicing.

$385 serviced in a nice price!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For new members there is nothing like using the search function to unearth information on just about every aspect of the hobby. I spent nights and nights doing just that when I was new here.

Anyway I found this to start you off:-

2 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

For new members there is nothing like using the search function to unearth information on just about every aspect of the hobby. I spent nights and nights doing just that when I was new here.

Totally agreed, I spent 2 months of reading everything I could absorb before I ever posted anything....  There is so much info on here it's amazing and completely overwhelming at first.

However, the built-in search function is painful to use (IMHO).  I suggest anyone trying to find specific topics use Google to search the site.

Example Google Search:  yuki 3135 site:rwg.cc

• If you want to get creative, you can add quotes to narrow results (searches for two or more words together):  "yuki 3135" site:rwg.cc
  • And then you use quotes and not in quotes to get even more specific results:  "yuki 3135" parts site:rwg.cc

"yuki 3135" parts site:rwg.cc yields the same thread that @Sogeha mentioned above, which should answer most of your questions.  Hope that helps and welcome to the forums.

• Like 1

Thank you [mention=78472]mrsoundman[/mention] and yes our internal search isn't the best. I use ours for a quick and lazy first search and if I'm struggling I open a google search.
also [mention=4649]misiekped[/mention] did a very good comparison and interchangeably post, well worth digging up.
@misiekped is the best that I have ever worked with. I'm sure there are others as well

@misiekped is the best I have worked with. I'm sure there are others

• Like 1

On 5/25/2017 at 3:11 PM, Sogeha said:

Always great to get the lowdown on who is good. Those builds look tasty, what are the specs please?

They are as follows

ST case for the tritium build, Yuki movement with gen rotor assembly complete, gen date wheel, TC bezel, all else gen.

TC case for luminova build, Yuki movement gen rotor assembly complete, gen date wheel, all else gen on this one.

Have gen bracelet for the luminova build and franken bracelet for the tritium build.

i have sunk ton of time and money in these puppy's!!

Stay tuned for the Blue boy build all real gold parts bracelet and all. This is getting started this week!

• Like 1