When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bad adventures with straps.

MAHLER

I got a strap on ebay from on a Spanish seller saying that they sell handicraft straps. Strap arrived today and as soon as I finished mounting it on the watch, it's started to unsewing himself.

Really the first time that happens to me like that.

I do not think I will buy more straps from this seller.

P_20170529_125311_1_p.jpg

P_20170529_125314_p.jpg

P_20170529_125324_1_p.jpg

P_20170529_125328_p.jpg

P_20170529_125332_p.jpg

P_20170529_125336_1_p.jpg

P_20170529_125345_p.jpg

P_20170529_125349_1_p.jpg

P_20170529_125353_1_p.jpg

P_20170529_125356_1_p.jpg

invia immagini

53 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

That is disappointing, what does the seller say?

"Is it so difficult to contact us by email and explain us the problem you might have ?
Cant you see by our positive feedbacks that we normally dont have big problems with our customers ?

We are a small leather atelier but a very serious one and if you have a problem with any article which we have send you there is no problem to contact us before just writing down a costfree, cheap and rapid negative feedback.

Please consider this and to change your negative feedback.

Besides when you are already a client of us who bought already some other straps from us, i cant understand this reaction.

Regards"

54 minutes ago, mmoderni said:

Name of seller? Just to avoid to buy from him

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

mansarea

I'm wondering why you bought from this unknown seller in particular... there are so many great strap makers that are very well known... anyway, their response seems correct; why leave negative feedback without contacting them directly first?

3 minutes ago, swdivad said:

I'm wondering why you bought from this unknown seller in particular... there are so many great strap makers that are very well known... anyway, their response seems correct; why leave negative feedback without contacting them directly first?

Just because I wanted to see how it was the quality of these straps and to make a review when they would arrive.
Do not assume that I did not contact him before.

The seller responded only after negative feedback.

33 minutes ago, MAHLER said:

Do not assume that I did not contact him before.

OK... I only assumed this because this rather important point wasn't written ;-)

I suppose now an ebay dispute would fix everything up nicely

There are lots of well known great strap makers here and on other boards (gen and rep)... I'd suggest you stick with one with a reputation... caveat emptor

I already bought 20 or so straps from Mansarea and only had good experience. They are usually nice to talk to and did some specials for me without charching. From my experience I can say they are indeed serious :)

Sent from my wooden drums via Tupperware!

I already bought 20 or so straps from Mansarea and only had good experience. They are usually nice to talk to and did some specials for me without charching. From my experience I can say they are indeed serious

Sent from my wooden drums via Tupperware!

I got very bad about this sewing. But I'm willing to give a second chance. So I changed the feedback as he asked me. Now I expect to have news of the correct strap.

Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

0_20170621_122255.jpg

0_20170621_122404.jpg

I apologize for the delay in updating, at the end the replacement strap arrived. So far no problem with it. The thread was sewn well this time.

19 minutes ago, Tribal said:

How much cost the strap?

Gesendet von meinem MI 4S mit Tapatalk

Malaga Burgundy €38+shipping