When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Navitimer vs. Rolex Daytona Rep

Spectral

217 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best rep ?

• Breitling Navitimer
    • Rolex Daytona

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to buy a good quality rep but cannot choose between the Breitling Navitimer and the Rolex Daytona... (Both with Asian 7500b movement)

Which one is the best rep ?

- Quality : which one is better made ? Which one is closer to the real watch ?

- Reliability ?

- Accuracy / Chronograph ?

I heard that Rolex reps are so good such that it is very difficult to see the difference btw. a Rolex rep and a real one. Is that true ? What about the Breitling reps ?

Does anybody have both reps ? What would you advise ?

Thanks

I would really like to get a Navitimer, but have been leary of the 7750 movement, any advice of what ot consider or look for?

For Navi, get the TT like this:

NaviTT1024a.jpg = Joshua

For Daytona, the Vintage model is what I'd recommend , like this:

Daytona1d.jpg = Joshua

It's not perfect, but not bad either! Try putting a black croc leather on it and it looks classic and classy!

I love them both!!!

Hike

Just throwing it out there guys, Theres a site that has daytonas with Swiss Valjoux 7753 Automatic Chronograph, which I believe is correct for a real daytona. They are expensive, going for 1200-1400 dollars. I want a stainless steel with black face on mine.

Someone here mentioned a the 7753 is excellent, but is so expensive most people wont bother to put it in reps.

Hike-

Why did you revive an ancient thread?

You know, I didn't even realize that........that's really funny :D !!! I guess the joke is on me! What the hell was it doing on the first page of the New Posts?????

Just trying to be helpfull!

Hehehe!

Thanks, Fid!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I doubt anyone objects if I put this annoying thread out of its misery and close it. I mean, this damn thing pops up from dead every now and then, just like a bad habit. :)

RIP.