When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best AP Royal Oak 15400?

hi , i saw one watch from this website: https://puretime03.com/watch-brands/audemars-piguet/royal-oak/royal-oak-41mm-15400-ss-jf-11-best-edition-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a3120.html ,

i just want to know silver color is looks more gen or the rose gold one ?

and i want to know is this website safe to buy? or is there any other website ?

and i want to know is there anywhere better quality ?

Let me know!

• 4 weeks later...

The best version right now is the JF v2. Fit and finish are great, steel>RG, the issues right now are the poor 'swiss made' font and the hour markers quality control. The blue dial version is slightly inaccurate and there are rumors that JF bought a gen to rep, but that version is still 'a few months' away. That + a nice quality double AR and you'll have a fantastic looking watch. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2017 at 4:16 AM, peterloveslubey said:

The best version right now is the JF v2. Fit and finish are great, steel>RG, the issues right now are the poor 'swiss made' font and the hour markers quality control. The blue dial version is slightly inaccurate and there are rumors that JF bought a gen to rep, but that version is still 'a few months' away. That + a nice quality double AR and you'll have a fantastic looking watch. 

I agree with you on most counts @peterloveslubey, including the fact that a double AR would make a prettier looking watch.

However, I am a gen AP owner, and will like to state my personal opinion that pretty as they look, a double AR coating actually makes the watch look inaccurate. All APs are singled AR coated on the inside surface as you likely know, and it is my personal preference for practical reasons as well, mainly to prevent scratches and blemishes on the AR coating on the crystal.  

I know I am deviating from the main topic and I do apologize. Your points are definitely valid, and I concur that the JF V2 15400 is the best rep version that money can buy currently. I will stay with the JF crystal personally. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/7/2017 at 11:09 AM, cissiboy said:

New jf xtals are damn good.

I'm a devoted prof 2xar fellow but on new jf (RO & ROO) it is IMHO not necessary at all

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

Yes...this is right...my last domi's build has the ultimate jf cristal...singled ar coated...is the much more gen like Glass avaiable right Now...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...